Chapter - 36

Morning, Bhopal
Farm House

Preetika in the kitchen preparing Tea.

Preetika wearing this.

Preetika smiling face and she take a cup of tea and goes out to in the lawn where Dadi is sitting

Preetika smiling face and she take a cup of tea and goes out to in the lawn where Dadi is sitting. Dadi sees Preetika and smiles and she smiles at her back and she takes seat in front of Dadi and keep the cup of Tea in front of her.

Dadi : Oho! Harshad ki Princess bohoth pyari dikh rhi hai!

Preetika starts Blushing and gets shy.

Preetika : Dadi, aapki sugarfree chai (tea) *smiling*

Dadi : Arey Bahu, tumhari chai kahan hai?

Preetika : Dadi woh main.. Harshad ke sath breakfast karungi.

Dadi *smiles* : Haan! Tum dono ab sath jo ho pehle ki tarah!

Preetika smiles and nods in yes.

Dadi : Tumhe pata hai Bahu, woh tumhare bina bilkul akela mehsoos karta hai. Tum nahi thi toh jaise uski khushiya, uski muskurane ki wajah hi nahi hai. Woh har din sirf tumhari yaadon mein dooba rehta tha. Aur uske aankhon mein sirf tumhare aanso the. Bahu, mera Harshad tumse beintehaa pyar karta hai. *emotional*

Preetika gets tears in eyes after listening all this about Harshad.

Preetika : Hum dono ek dusre se ab kabhi juda nahin honge. *emotinally smiles* Dadi main dekh kar aati hoon Harshad jage ya nahi?. *smiles*

Dadi smiles and nods in yes and Preetika goes. Preetika wipes her tears and goes upstairs to her room. And all she finds Harshad still sleeping peacefully like a baby. Preetika looks at him and makes a cute face and go close to him and sit near him. Preetika stares at him romantically and she holds his face and bows down to him very close.

Preetika *whispers in his ear* : Good Morning Jaanu! Plz get up. *blushing* Baby... Plz utho!!

Harshad gets a smile on his face to hear Preetika's words and he open his eyes just find Preetika so close to him. Preetika blushes and sit straight. Harshad also gets up and sit on bed.

Harshad : Good Morning Malika-E-Harshad! *charming cute smile*

Preetika *shyly* : Good Morning!

Harshad glares at her like anything and smiles and she blushes. Harshad holds her hands.

Harshad : Aaj mera office jaane ka bilkul mann nhi hai Princess!

Preetika *traces her finger on his face* : Mere Hotie, Mere Hunk, Mere Dream Man, Plz jaldi se ready ho jao, aap aaj office jayenge. *pulls his cheek*

Harshad smiles and hold her closer and try to kiss her lips but Preetika blush and she gets up and go away.

Preetika : Get ready and come soon. Main aapka wait karungi. *smiles*