Chapter - 37

Morning, Bhopal
Farm House

Preetika came out of the bathroom after a bath.

Preetika wearing this.

Preetika while drying her hairs looks at Harshad, who's sleeping peacefully with a baby smile on his face

Preetika while drying her hairs looks at Harshad, who's sleeping peacefully with a baby smile on his face. Preetika feels love for him and she makes a shy face and she goes near to him. And she gently sit near him and looks at him lovingly and blush. Preetika thinks something and she shyly bows down close to Harshad and she kiss his neck and her wet watery hairs hides his face in them. Preetika straighten up and finds Harshad awake and smiling at her. Preetika gets so shy to see him and she lower her gaze and blush. Harshad tucks her hairs behind her ear and hold her face.

Harshad : Good Morning Princess! *charming smile*

Preetika blushes and she kiss his palm which he kept on her cheek. Harshad lovingly looks at her and he gets up and sit.

Harshad : Tum wahin Preetika ho ya.... *teasing*

Preetika *blushing* : Nahin! Main Malika-E-Harshad hoon..

Harshad think and say : True! *smiles*

Just when Dadi enters their room.

Dadi : Good Morning Bacho!

Preetika turns to Dadi and Smile and get up and stand and Harshad also gets up from bed and smiles at Dadi.

Preetika : Good Morning Dadi...

Dadi : Maine disturb toh nahi kiya na? *teasing*

Preetika lower her gaze due to shyness and Harshad looks at Preetika and smile.

Dadi : Acha Bahu, mujhe tumse kuch kaam hai zara kitchen mein aana hmm?

Preetika smiles and nods in yes. And Dadi leaves. Preetika also starts going but Harshad hold her wrist and pulls her towards him in his arms.

Preetika *nuzzling* : Kya kar rhe hai Aap Harshad?! Let me go.. Dadi ne bulaya hai.

Harshad : Arey! Aise kaise jaane doon? Meri good morning toh abhi adhuri hai... *charming smile*

And he try to take a good morning kiss and just when again Dadi enters and Dadi see Harshad romancing Preetika and she blush and get shy

Dadi : Ahem! Ahem!

Preetika hears Dadi and jerk off Harshad and she gets so shy. And Harshad looks at Dadi and makes a face as she has disturbed them. Dadi make gesture to say Sorry.

Dadi : Bahu woh mujhe Sui Dhaaga chahiye tha..

Preetika nods in yes and quickly get it and gives it Dadi.

Dadi : Shuriya bahu! Acha main chalti hoon... *smiles*

And Dadi leaves. Preetika glares at Harshad and she also leaves. Harshad makes a cute face and smiles.