Chapter - 13

Morning, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion

Harshad and Preetika's bedroom

Harshad panicked and gets up from sleep and looks beside for Preetika

Harshad panicked and gets up from sleep and looks beside for Preetika. But he finds her sitting in front of her dressing table.

Preetika's outfit.

Preetika's gazes falls on him

Preetika (in mind) : Harshad mujhe aise kyun dekh rhe hai?.. kahin inhone ne suna toh nhi maine jo kal raat kaha?
And she goes in flashback when she whispers "I Love You Too" in sleep.
Preetika comes out of her thoughts and smiles at Harshad.

Preetika smiling : Good Morning Harshad.

Harshad in guilt : Good Morning!

Harshad gets up from the bed and Preetika gets up and walk towards the door just when Harshad stops her by holding her wrist. Their gazes meets.
Harshad trying to say something.

Preetika : Kya hua Harshad?

Harshad mumbling : Woh. I... I'm Sorry Preetika.

Preetika (in mind) : Thank God! Harshad ne nhi suna.

Preetika ignores his words : Harshad shayad aap bhul gaye. Hume jana hai aaj Suraiyya Khan ke pass. Chalo aap jaldi se fresh hoker niche ajaiye. Hmmm? *smile*

And she was just about to leave but Harshad pulls her closer to him and folds her hand at her bare waist. Preetika look into his eyes and he too with intensity in his gazes.

Harshad : Preetika I'm sorry for last night. Tumne mere liye apne hatho se dinner banaya tha aur maine.... I just ruined your night. Preetika woh main.....
Preetika cuts off his topic and say

Preetika : Please Harshad, jo hua so hua. Ab woh sab bhul jaye aap. Aaj ka breakfast maine hi banaya hai aapke liye. *blushes*
Chale niche?
And she try to leaves but Harshad again pulls her and holds tightly and more closer.

Harshad intensively whispers : Thanks! *his charming smiling makes her smile too*

Just when a call ruins their romantic moment.
Harshad unwillingly leaves her and she walks towards her phone. And she sees Suraiyya calling!