Rankings and Cuddles

Tobias POV~

Tris and I went back to Dauntless and to our apartment. I notice she's bleeding and she doesn't want to go to the infirmary. I sit her on the bed. She takes her jacket off. It's stained with blood. The bullet wound isn't too bad. I grab the medical kit and pull the bullet out.

"Tobias!" She shouts.

"Sorry. Did it hurt?" I looked at her.

"Yes! It hurt like a bitch!" She has tears building in her eyes. I hate seeing her like this.

I wrap the bandage around her arm and she wipes one tear down her face.

Tris POV~

Tobias helped my bullet wound and it hurt like hell. I tried holding my tears back but one slips. I look so weak.

"Sorry." I sigh.

"No need to be sorry. That was a bullet. Anyone would be crying for three hours but you didn't even show an emotion." Tobias pulls me onto his lap and our lips meet each other.

I'm so glad that Evelyn didn't split us apart. Our love can't be broken. We are meant to be. I deepen the kiss and one thing lead to another. After falling asleep with the sheets tangled and both of us naked it was time for rankings.

"Tobias. Ranks time." I yawn.

"Shhh. If we ignore it it might go away." Then he kisses my wounded shoulder and electricity flew through my body.

"I wish." I get up and go take a shower. I get out and my hair has finally reached a little past my shoulders. It grew fast. It's been about 8 months since I cut it. I curled my hair and it was loose waves. I picked out a dress for the occasion. Tobias went into the shower and I grabbed his suit and laid it on the bed.

My dress was a sparkly black one shoulder. I paired it with a two inch wedge. I'm most likely going to fall. I do a minimum amount of make up and a nude lip stick.

Tobias walks out and memories of what happened about an hour ago goes through my mind. I smile and he kisses my cheek and puts on his suit.

We walk to the pit and all the initiates are waiting. I realized Tobias and I are still holding hands so we let go and laugh. We walk up to a balcony above and a microphone is waiting for us.

"Initiates. You have all finished Stage One. The physical. But now we must survive mental." Tobias starts off.

"The names above the red have made it to second stage. Only two of you will be sent back to your original faction." I say loudly.

"Here are the rankings." Tobias clicks the button.

1 Clark

2 Mason

3 Ryan

4 Dani

5 Hilary

7 Lillian

8 Sarah

Wendy and Henry didn't make it. It sucks but they have another chance.

"Now it's time to celebrate!" Tobias yells.

Tobias and I walk down to our gang. I see Hilary and congratulate her.

"Six, I know it's none of my business but are you and Four a thing?" She whispers.

She seems trust worthy. So I nod my head and tell her to keep it a secret.

She smiles and walks away. Today was fun and dangerous. It was a "Dauntless" kind of day.