Gender Reveal and Pregnancy Test

Tris POV~

The balloons float around and the baby is going to be a girl! We all hugged Shauna and she had tears in her eyes.

"Aw guys! You didn't have to do this!" She wiped her tears.

"Go eat some food and we will eat cake later. I'm dying to know the name of the cute baby girl!" Christina jumps up and down.

We start to eat cheese burgers and it was time to play baby shower games. First it was to measure and guess the size of her belly. I said 29 centimeters. They measured and turned out to be 39 centimeters. Lynn won the flowers.

"Alright time to know the baby's name!" Marlene brought us to the cake.

I do the honors and throw the cover off and the baby's name is Ava. All of us cheered and ate our pieces of cake. Now it was time for presents. Yet, my stomach started to do flips. I ran into the bathroom and threw up. All of a sudden, I felt a big ball of tiredness rush through my body. I felt like sleeping. Then I threw up again.

"Tris.... are you okay?" Christina comes in and she held my hair back.

"I just threw up and I'm feeling very tired." I breathe in and out.

"Tris it's okay. You know that box of pregnancy tests I gave you?" She rubs my back.

"Yeah why?" I sigh and lean my head on the toilet seat.

"Use one." She responds.

"What? You think I'm pregnant?" I'm shocked.

"Well how many times have you done it?" Christina pulls her hair up and takes a pregnancy test out.

"Like 7 or 8..." My voice trails off.

"In how long?" She asked opening the test.

"Um, once last night. Twice, three weeks ago and four times a month ago." My voice is shaky now.

"Damn tris. Did you get your period this month?" She hands me the test.

Oh my god. I completely forgot I missed it. I'm late. I thought it was just something else. I might be pregnant.

"Take it and I'll wait outside." Christina closes the door.

I do what she says and set it on the counter. I pace back and forth. What if I'm not ready? What if Tobias doesn't want kids? What if I'm not good enough? Will he leave me? I fall to the floor and hug my knees to my chest. I count each breath and tear strolls down my cheek.

"Christina come in. Is it done?" I open the door.

Christina goes to the counter and looks at the test.

She lets out a big breath and says...