A Little Miracle

Tobias POV~

There she was. My daughter, our daughter Tenley Eaton. She cried and they cleaned her up. She had light blonde which will change most likely and brown, kind of hazel eyes. She was only 5 pounds but a chubby little baby. I held her first and she was so soft. Her eyes fluttered open and closed. She was so beautiful.

I pass her to Tris and Tris fell in love all over again. She smiled which brighten my whole entire world. But what was so beautiful, was when Tenley opened her eyes and smiled at her mom. That was gorgeous.

Tris POV~

She was to precious. I held her and she felt like a cloud. Her smile made my world one hundred times better. It was my miracle.

"You are so beautiful." I whispered.

After a couple of days from being in the icky hospital I finally got out. Baby Tenley was perfectly healthy. Christina is in the hospital giving birth and I insisted that I would stay but she told me to go home and rest.

Tobias is holding Tenley and she's already giggling. I jump onto the couch and lay out.

"Tired?" Tobias moves my feet onto his lap and sits with Tenley.

"Yes!" I yawn.

"Alright we can take a nap after.." He got cut off by Ten when she started to cry.

Her cry was so sad. It made me want to cry. I looked up and said, "What's wrong?"

Tobias grabs and bottle and feeds her.

"She's hungry." He answered.

"This is going to be so hard. I'm not good at this!" I sigh.

"Tris. You're a 19 year old mother. You'll be great at this. You're selfless and you protect anyone." He starts to rub my feet with his other hand.

"Ugh." And I fall asleep after my rough week.

The next morning I walk into Ten's room and study her beautiful baby face. She looks so peaceful just sleeping in a little blanket and her stuffed owl in her tiny hands.

Then I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and I lean into Tobias. He swings our hips back and fourth, I love feeling this way.

"She's so beautiful." I whisper.

"Just like you." Then he spins me so I'm facing him and his soft lips meet mine.