Happy 18th Birthday!

Tobias POV~

After partying last night it was time for Tris' birthday. I bought her a knife and it was engraved, "Brave Six". I also bought her clothes, thanks to Christina dragging me to the stores on Monday. Tris is passed out on her stomach. We both drank and fell asleep quickly last night. I get up and take a shower. I changed into a button down gray shirt and black jeans. I walk over and kiss Tris on the nose.

"Tobias.... Stop." She mumbled.

"Happy birthday beautiful." I pick her up bridal shower and bring her into the bathroom.

"Being the nice person I am, I made a bath for you." I kiss her on the cheek and set her down.

"Tobias! You didn't have too!" She hugs me and leans her head onto my chest.

Tris POV~

Tobias carries me into the bathroom and surprises me. He made a bath for me which had petals floating and it smelt like lavender. Candles were lit and it was heaven.

"Alright I'm gonna go let you relax and I'll make break fast." He was about to walk out until I said...

"Why don't you join me?" I smirk.

"But I already showered..."

"Doesn't matter. Come on take your clothes off. " I tip my toes in the bath.

"Are you asking me to undress Tris?" He grins at me.

"Shut up and come over here." I took my clothes off and he did the same. He picked me up and we sat in the bath.

I went on his lap and I saw a plate of chocolate covered strawberries.

"You really out did yourself didn't you?" I grab one and fed him.

"All for you." He kissed me and let's just say I'm happy that it's my birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tris POV~

After a splendid morning I picked out a red strapless dress and paired it with black flats. I threw my hair in a casual bun and did my make up routine. Tobias walks out with the same clothes on from earlier. We link hands and walk down to Christina's apartment.

"Happy Birthday Tris!" Everyone shouted once we walked in.

"Thanks guys." I laugh and Tobias throws his hand around my waist. He only did this when he needs to protect me.

I look around the room and I spot Peter. They didn't invite him, he invited himself. I look at Tobias and he nods his head telling me not to worry.

"Alright we are doing presents cake and then games." Marlene smiles.

I walk over to Christina and hug her. She's wearing a short purple dress that hugs her body figure and purple pumps. Shauna is wearing a long blue dress and her baby bump is sticking out. I wave and she smiles. Marlene is wearing skinny jeans and a black dress shirt. Lynn is rocking her shorts and a leather jacket.

We spend the next few hours talking and Tobias telling stories to the guys. It was time to open presents.

"Alright Tris sit here and we will deliver your presents." Christina pushes me into a chair and runs off.

"No one had to get me anything." I smiled.

"Stop being Abnegation and be happy!" Lynn laughs.

Marlene and Christina come back bringing presets to me. First on was from Tobias and he was sitting next to me. I open it and find clothes. Then I open the next one and I gasp. It was a new throwing knife that was engraved "Brave Six". I kiss his cheek and continue opening gifts until it was game time.

"Time for never have I ever!" Zeke sings.

"I can't drink god damn it." Shauna laughs.

"Okay so I'll start off. Never have I ever slept with Four six times." Christina smirks and holds her laughter.

Tobias opens his wide eyes and I laugh, taking a shot.

"Christina. You are god." Uriah laughs.

"Alright never have I ever kissed a girl." I giggle.

All the boys take a shot and so does Lynn.

"Yeah let's just say I was super drunk and leave at that." Lynn hides her face.

"Never have I ever stolen dauntless cake." Shauna grins.

All the boys drink and we laugh. My birthday was awesome and I couldn't have asked for better.