My Ending

Tobias POV~

I don't even know how to explain the feeling. I lost my other half. She was beautiful and strong. I'll never find anyone as good as her.

"Yo four? What's going on?" Uriah asked me.

"Tris and I are over." I choked. It hurt so bad to admit it.

"What the hell? Is she in love with someone else?" He's completely shocked.

"No, I don't want her in danger. I had to break it off. I miss her so f***ing much." I sigh.

"Four, you guys were in love, madly in love! You belonged with each other. I have no idea how you could break it off. You should try to see some one else and test your love. If it's still there, you were meant to be." He explained.

"It would kill Tris if I saw someone else." I shook my head.

"Tris needs to be brave and see other people too. You guys were together for two years. We will see how this plans out. But I'm still rooting for Fourtris!" He pats my shoulder and leaves.

Tris POV~

It's 6:00 PM and I'm still sitting on the bed. The pillow is soaked with tears. I'm in Tobias' shirt and I looked at the scissors. I quickly grabbed them and cut my hair back to the way it was. I cannot keep it long any more. Hair falls to the floor and memories are swept away. It felt light, more free than before.

"Tris. I'm so sorry." Christina walks in and hugs me from behind.

I turn and start to sob, "He left me! He was my only family!"

"My god Tris. I cannot let you feel like this." Her eyes were filled of worry.

"It's eating me from the inside out. I shouldn't make you comfort me. You lost your love. I'm so selfish." I shake my body out of her grasp and sprint.

"Tris!" She yells but I keep running.

Where do I go? What can I do? I sprint through the compound and stop by the chasm. It could be me. I can be the next one. I'll join my parents and Al, also Will. The pain will stop. No one will remember me. I'll be a faint image of their imagination.

I breathe and climb over the fence that was guarding the edge. I hold onto until I take one step. One step will end my misery. A wet tiny puddle came down my face. I realized it was my own tears.

Paradise is waiting for me. Tobias will fall in love and Christina will find someone else. I'll see my parents and friends. I smile at the idea.

"Do it Tris. He doesn't love you anymore." A voice chants through my head.

This is it my final ending. Beatrice Prior is done with all the pain and misery. I take one step and lean forward forgetting everyone.