Baby Ava

Tris POV~

Tobias and I are now on our honeymoon. We get two weeks off and yesterday was our wedding. We all had drinks and slow danced. It was very romantic. Now Tobias and I are lying in bed. He's resting his head on my stomach and I'm playing with his hair.

"Tobias..." I play with some strands.

"Hm?" He mumbled.

"What time is it?" I look at the clock.

"Trying. To. Sleep." He yawns.

It's 5:30 PM. We were out all night last night. It was crazy, Zeke and Shauna were dancing on tables. Christina was sipping some drinks and Lynn was crazy dancing with Uriah and Marlene. Tobias and I had our own fun and I smudged cake on his face.

"What do you want to do today?" I whisper.

"How about we-" He got cut off by a phone ringing.

"God damn it." He mumbled and kissed me on the lips.

Then he ran to the phone and I sat upside down on the bed.

"Okay yeah we will be right there. Good luck man." Tobias hangs up the phone and picks me up bridal style.

"Who was it?" I lean into his shoulder.

"Zeke. Baby Ava is gonna be in the world today." A big smile appeared across his face.

"Sweet!" I reply and ran to the infirmary room.

Tobias POV~

Tris and I are finally married. It feels phenomenal to know we are now one. Baby Ava is on her way and we are both excited. Zeke made us the godparents. But Tris and I agreed Ava would go to Uriah if anything happened to Zeke and Shauna.

"We late?" I say out of breath.

"Nope. She's been pushing for ten minutes." Christina chews her nail.

"Soon That will be you." Tris winks and laughs. Christina gives her a glare.

"Welcome Baby Ava to the world. Time is 5:55 PM." Zeke walks out with a little infant.

"Dude, she's beautiful." Uriah has a huge smile on his face. Tris looks at it and her eyes bright up. She comes by me and I slip my hand around her waist.

"One day that will be us." She kisses me cheek and that makes me smile.

~~~~~Two Months Later~~~~~~~~

Tris POV~

I've been back to work being a leader and it's a ton of work. I used to work with Tori as a tattoo artist but I was more interested in this. Plus, Tobias and I usually discuss what would be better for the dauntless compound.

When I get home I walk in and slip my shoes off. All of a sudden I had a feeling to throw up so I ran into the bathroom and ended up throwing up. This was the third time this day. I didn't drink that much last night.

"Babe, what's going on? That was the third time you got sick. Do you need to go to the doctor?" Tobias walked in rubbing my back.

"I'm fine. Drank too much probably." I sighed and leaned into him.

"Alright let's go to sleep." He picks me up but I ended up falling asleep in his arms.