We Did Good.

Tris POV~
The years flow past when you're having too much fun. I'm Twenty years old and growing older by the minute. I've gotten to work out a lot more and got my orignal shape back. Tobias and I have been closer than ever. Today is Tenley's First birthday. She has dirty blonde hair that finally changed, a mix of brown and blonde. She has hazel eyes and Tobias' nose.

One thing I adore is her smile. It makes her shine brighter than the sun. We dressed her up in a black tutu dress since shes been crawling. Tobias tried to put her hair in pig tails, of course I fixed it. I walk into Tenley's room and shes already standing herself up, holding onto the railing.

"Good morning Ten!" I pick her up and smootch her face.

"Someone's up early." Tobias walks in shirtless, and yawning.

"Dadda!' Ten giggles and throws her arms towards him. I hand her to him and she kisses him on the cheek.

"I'm going to take a shower. We have to set up the party. Ava, Jake, and Luke will be here." I peck him on the lips and walk out.

After relaxing in the warmth of a nice shower, I studied myself in the mirror. It's hard to believe that it's been four years since my parents have died. It's been four years since the war. It's been four years since I found out I was Divergent and it's been four years since I found my perfect Four.

My short, pixie cut hair style blends nicely into my figure. My curves are finally showing, thank you for being late puberty. My face looks naturally beautiful today and I feel so lucky to have what I have today. I put on black jeans, combats, and a tang top. I walk into the kitchen and see Tobias holding Ten, while she lays her head into his shoulder. He's fixing breakfast up and talking to her. How could he even be related to Marcus?

"Babe, why are you staring at me?" Tobias looks back.

"I was not. I was just thinking." I blush and grab Tenley.

"Mama! Bweak flest." She rubs her eyes.

We continue our morning in peace. Then Tobias gets ready for the day and Tenley watches a show. I take out all the decorations and Christina walks in with Luke, twaddleing his way to us.

"Cupcakes. Decorate. Then wrapping presents!" I order.

"Yay! Want me to put their party hats on?" Christina grins.

"Yeah yeah hurry up!" I command and rush to get everything ready.

Tobias POV~
Today is our daughter's 1st birthday. We decided to celebrate Luke's too since his is tomorrow. Luke and Ten get along well and love to talk to eachother. Zeke and Shauna brought Ava whose walking and talking. She loves to hang out with Tenley and I already know shes going to be her best friend. The place looked awesome, streamers and balloons hung everywhere. Tris really did outdone herself.

"Time for cake!" I shout. My favorite part.

Everyone gathers around and I see Uriah swing his arm around Christina's. I feel a new ship coming! We sang happy birthday and they both blew out the candles. I pulled Tris close and kissed her forehead.

"We did good Four." She smiles and it takes my breath away.

"Yes we did Six." I hug her close.