New House New Me

Tris POV~

It's been about a week in this boring, strange smelling, hospital. I have had enough of needles poking into my skin. Today is the day Tobias is going to take me home. However, I don't know where home is.

"Good morning Bea." Tobias smiles.

"It will only be good once I'm out of this place" I snap.

"Only a few more papers to be signed. But I do have a surprise." He smirks.

"Tobias.. Please tell me it's nothing too big!" I whine.

"Um, it depends on how you define big." He admits.

(That's what she said lmao I had too)

"I hate surprises." I spit out.

"SURPRISE!! BEATRICE YOU CAN GO HOME NOW!!!" The doctor exclaims.

Well this is one surprise I can deal with it. Tobias helps me get changed and takes me out of the hospital.

Tobias POV~

As Tris and I walk to the car I'm trying to hide my smile. What Tris doesn't know is that Uriah, Zeke, and I with some other help had built the dauntless compound back up since it was destroyed in the war. Also, the apartments has been updated and one apartment was ours.

"Tobias, please tell me where we are going to go now!" She complains.

"It's a surprise." I grinned.

I turned to face her and her eyes are like daggers. I just kiss her cheek and keep driving. Finally we arrive and all I hear from Tris is a gasp.

Tris POV~

"No way!" I gasped.

It was the dauntless compound! But how? It looks brand new. The train has been updated so now it slows down when we run. Tobias and I climb out of the car. I kneel down and feel the train tracks. The vibration runs along my finger tips.

"It's coming" I announced

Then it came. I looked at Tobias and he flashed an award winning smile. We began to run. This feeling reminded me of my first day of transferring. It's hard to believe that it was almost a year ago. I run along the train and my short, dirty blonde hair flies along my face. Tobias jumps on first and hands out has hand. I'm not up to date on working out yet so I take it. He pulls me along.

Then he wraps his arms around my waist and whispers into my hear saying, "Look to your left."

I do as he says and there it was, the dauntless faction in the compound. Also, brand new apartments were built. A huge grin builds across my face. I turn around and plant a kiss on his lips.

"New house, new me." I whispered back.