Perfect Just Like Her

Tobias POV~

"Alright initiates! Time to fight. We paired you up according to your fighting skills." I shouted. All of them looked scared to death.

"In the fight you are allowed to give up. Not everyone can control so much pain. Yet farther into the week you should be able to leave with only bruises." Tris informs them.

"Alright, Adam and Clark up first." I gave a evil smile to Adam. What a dick.

Then they began. Clark is very strong but his balance sucks. Adam sucks at standing too. And he doesn't defend himself as Tris told me.

Adam ducked when Clark tried to punch his jaw. Then Adam swept Clark's feet off the floor. Clark spun around and kicked Adam in the stomach. Clark won. And I was very happy about that.

Tris POV~

After the matches between the initiates the winners were...

Hilary

Clark

Ryan

Mason

Dani

Wendy from Abnegation was very weak. She was too scared to punch. I don't think she will make it.

That makes me feel bad yet she can still join another faction.

"Alright. See you tomorrow initiates. We will be shooting guns at 8:00 AM sharp. Then it's a game of capture the flag." Tobias smiled.

"I'm tired and ready for a nap." I yawned.

"Oh man that stinks cause we have a date to attend." Tobias smiled.

"What? You never asked me." I was surprised.

"Oh my beautiful Beatrice, please go on this date with me?" Tobias cried.

"Okay don't say that name. And of course." I laughed.

"Alright be ready at 6:00 PM."

Tobias POV~

My plan is falling into place. I'm planning on proposing to Tris. In two months she will be 18, legally adult and we can wait for the wedding. I'm honestly excited but scared to death.

"Zeke, I need help." I knocked on Zeke's door.

"Hey bud. What do you need?" Zeke came out in just underwear.

"Yeah put pants on and then we can talk." I walk in and see Shauna passed out.

"We went running for two hours and climbed for three hours. She's out cold. So what do you need?" Zeke laughed.

"I need help on getting an engagement ring." Now I'm nervous.

"Bro that's awesome! Come on let's go pick out a ringggg!" Zeke sang and grabbed my arm.

We went to a store called, "Forever and Always Dauntless". Very cliche.

"Hello. My name is Mr. Amar. How may I help you today?"

"Yeah. Four is here to look for an engagement ring." Zeke pointed to me.

"Oh when's the wedding? You guys are a cute couple." He said and walked over to the ring section.

"Oh god no. He's not my boyfriend. We aren't that." I laughed.

The guy looked confused but took out some rings.

My eyes went straight to a ring that had two diamonds. They crossed and formed a tiny heart. In the middle was a gray stone.

"How much is this one?" I asked.

" 460. Would you like to engrave it?" He asked.

"Yeah engrave it 4 and 6 Eaton." I smiled. It's perfect just like her.