Jeanine Is Created Again?

Tris POV~

-5 years later-

"Happy Birthday Tanner!" Tanner just turned 13 and we are celebrating. Tenley is 15 and looking like me surprisingly. Chase and her have grown closer and actually might be a thing.

"Sweet. Hey Dylan get over here!" Tanner shouts for his best friend to look at the video game he got.

Then there was a knock at the door. Tobias was busy drinking beer and talking to Uriah and Zeke.

"I'll get it." Ten runs to the door.

The door opens and reveals Caleb. My brother. I run straight to Ten and push her behind me.

"What the hell are you doing here? I escorted you out of the city." I growl.

"Mom? Who is this?" Tenley's hazel eyes glow in confusion.

"You never told your kids about their famous Uncle?" He laughs.

Tobias walks over to us and immediately grabs my waist. I felt a bit safer having him by me. I'll never loose that feeling.

"We have an uncle?" Tanner comes out of no where.

"Yes and I'm here to celebrate his 13th birthday." He has an evil smile on his face.

"Come near them and I'll kill you myself." I threaten.

"Mom!" Tenley shouts but Jake comes by her side. He grabs her hand and pulls her away. Then Tanner follows. God, am I thankful for that kid.

"Four, take care of him." I look at Tobias and he nods. Caleb turned around and started running.

Tobias and I are a lot faster. We catch up in seconds and kick him to the floor.

"You're not as smart as you think you are Beatrice. It's a projector. I came to tell you, Jeanine's plan is back in action. The city might have not agreed but I found others. Beware." Then the body disappears.

I stand there frozen. Jeanine's plan of killing Divergents and controlling the city may happen again. By my own brother which makes it worse. More importantly, my kids could be taken from me. Being controlled by their uncle.

"Tobias." I breathe and he takes me into his arms.

"I won't let him get close to our family. Never." He whispers and I close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom. Why didn't you tell us we had an uncle?" Ten joins me on the couch while Tobias and Tanner went to train.

"It's a long story and you don't need to know." I sigh.

"Mom, I'm your daughter. You're stubborn, I'm stubborn. So tell me!" She lets her eyes melt into my soul.

"Okay. When I was 16 it was time for choosing my faction. Grandma and Grandpa, and uncle Caleb; we all lived in Abnegation." I start off.

"You weren't dauntless born? So how did you meet dad?" She grabbed a blanket and leaned into the couch.

"Well, on the day of the choosing ceremony, my mom and dad told me they won't care what faction we chose. Caleb said to think about our family but to think about what I want too." I remember it was like yesterday.

"So Caleb chose Erudite. His decision left everyone confused. Therefore, I was mesmerized with the Dauntless faction ever since I was born. I wanted to be brave. So I chose my faction which was dauntless. I went through initiation and Tobias was my instructor." I smiled.

"Gross." She giggles.

"It was a two year difference sweetie. Anyways we both found out that Jeanine was killing Divergents. I was a divergent. We led a rebellion, Christina, Zeke, Shauna, Lynn, Marlene, Will, and Uriah. Tobias was by my side when Caleb was working to kill me." I breathe heavily.

"So you won, Jeanine is dead and you created our world." Tenley catches on. Then she asks, "Am I divergent? Does this mean Jeanine is created again?"

I answered with a simple, "I hope not." And with that I hugged her and left it at that.