Chapter 15 - New Best Friend

~I need to get out of here...but I'm so weak.. I have just a bit of magic left... please... please make it count...~
I thought weakly.
I began to chant in my head and a transparent version of myself was now standing on a bridge. The world before me looked so futuristic.. it was so strange..
I looked to my left and gasped seeing some contraption on wheels drive through me.
I looked down the bridge and saw what looked like a town....
"I'm short on time"
I said biting my lip. I ran off as fast as I could but the state I was in I could only run normal paced. When I got into this town I found a building called
'The mystic Grill'
"Maybe someone here can be of use..."
I said before walking through the building.
Scanning the room I saw nobody but humans.. until my eyes landed on a brunette girl sitting at the bar having a drink...
"Tatia?"
I said out loud. The brunette turned her head and looked right at me
She got up and walked to me
"Outside"
She mumbled and I followed her
"So you can see me?"
I asked in hope
"Yes I can but I'm not Tatia. My name is Katherine Pierce. Elijah and Niklaus told me about you a long time ago. You're Jessika aren't you? They said you disappeared after some ex girlfriend of Klaus' was killed. How are you here?"
She asked with a raised brow. I could sense she was mischievous.. that's what I needed right now
"I am..well you know me... I need your help Katherine. I'm only here by the last bits of my magic. I'm chained in a coffin with a stake through my heart.. can we form an alliance and I'll help you some way"
I said and she smirked
"You were Klaus' lover weren't you?"
She asked. I raised a brow
"I was..yes...free me and we can talk.. I'm running out of time and magic"
I said as I faded for a second but came back
"Quick, tell me where you are I'll use my vamp speed and call a friend to help free you"
She said pulling out a strange contraption that glowed and was the size of her hand.
"I'm not sure. I appeared on a bridge and this town was not far at all from here"
I said biting my lip
"The old bridge of Mystic Falls. Give me 30 minutes and I'll come to you. It's not like you can die anyways"
She said smirking. I nodded with a smirk
"I'll hold you to it and I'll owe you"
"I have a feeling we're going to be best friends Jessika"
Katherine said smirking.
"As do I.. now hurry I'm starving"
I said and with that I faded.
~Katherine Pierce... a doppelgänger.. how uncanny...~
I thought before dying again....