Chapter 19 - Kathlena

So we arrived at Mystic Grill. Damon went in and grabbed Elena. I went in and undies all the chaos this man had done to the bar. Things were on fire glass was broken. I simply fixed all of it and left with Damon.
"Damon...who is this?"
Elena asked
"Don't worry. She's on our side. Meet Jessika. Or Jess. She's technically an original but she's not related she's just an ex girlfriend of Klaus. He betrayed her, got thrown into the lake for 1000 years, Katherine freed her, she hates him and his family. Did I cover it?"
Damon asked looking at me in the rear view mirror
"Basically that's pretty much it. I have no intention of causing chaos. Chaos is what put me in that casket. I have Nik to blame for that. Him and his stupid affairs and disloyalty" I said crossing my arms.
"Well I'm Elena Gilbert. Thanks for fixing the Mystic Grill"
She said holding out her hand
"You smell far too good so I can't shake your hand. Still learning some control. It's been a while. But it's nice to meet you"
I said smirking.
We arrived at Elena's house and I stood at the door
"Uhh Elena dear?"
I called looking at her
"Oh right, come in"
She said and I entered smirking
"Much obliged"
I said as Katherine walked down the stairs
"I guess you'll want this back?"
Katherine asked swinging a necklace... I knew who that necklace belonged to...but she was dead so it didn't matter to me.
"Just because you're helping doesn't mean I like you.Can you guys get her out of here before my aunt gets home?"
Elena said snatching her necklace
"Seriously?Well I don't really like you either. In fact, I'd rather see you dead. However if we're going to kill Klaus I need you alive. If you're not going to believe anything I say at least believe me when I say I'm not a threat to you"
Katherine said in annoyance.
"Let's go Katherine. No need for silly drama. Our business here is done"
I said looking at her in annoyance. She nodded turning on her heel.
"Take care of yourself Elena. I'll be seeing a lot of you living at the boarding house. But don't worry it's just until I learn modernism and then I'll get my own place"
I said smirking
"Well...alright. Thank you again" she said looking at me with her arms crossed
"Of course. Have a good night"
I said walking out the door.

(Later that night) I had changed into a pajama set Stephen said belonged to Elena but seeing as I was her size, and it was just a tank top and shorts, as he Called them, he knew she wouldn't mind.
I walked to Damon's door frame and knocked gently
"I hope you don't plan on trying to jump my bones too. Not interested. Not right now anyways"
Damon said smirking.
"No. I'm just not sleepy yet I was just wondering what you were up to"
I said shrugging. Damon looked up and then using his vampire speed he closed the door.
He nudged his head to follow him and I did. Once I sat on his bed he pulled out his phone and started to press the phone fast
Then he turned the phone to me and I read it

-found where it's at-
My eyes widened and I smirked
"That looks cool, can I try? I may want to get myself one one day"
I said as he handed it to me
"Just don't drop it, Phone's are fragile"
He said I pressed one letter at a time
"It actually goes faster if you use your thumbs like this"
Damon cradled the phone in his hand with his other fingers and used his thumbs to type

-you're really hot by the way-

I read it and raised a brow
"Do I look flushed? I don't feel hot"
I said confused making Damon chuckle
"Hot now a days is another way of saying you're really beautiful"
He said smirking. I smirked back
"Well in that case, you're hot too"
I said giggling. I began to cradle the phone like he did and typed with my thumbs
-if there's anything you need from me, you need only ask-
I handed him his phone and he smirked
"Perfect. Where you staying tonight?"
He asked
"In a guest room like a normal well brought up girl. Not with Katherine either"
I said shaking my head before getting up and going to the door. I looked back with a smirk
"Goodnight Damon"
I said winking and with that walked out.