Chapter 22 - Missing

(Dream) 

Everything was black... I was hearing whispers all around me...

"She will have to make her choice brother...and I am confident she'll choose the one who is the father of her child"

It sounded like Klaus....

"A child does not excuse all your emotional abuse brother. She could have been happy with me, however you must constantly draw her back in when another relationship you've left her for goes wrong. Why not let a good man love her for once?"

Lijah? Wait....a child?! What?!

"Go away!"
I yelled angrily and just like that I woke up

(end dream)

When I shot up, I was on the couch, and I heard a loud thud.

I slowly stood up, and walked to the front door seeing Damon had dropped some blonde man on his back on the floor

"Who's that?"

I asked with a raised brow. Damon turned to look at me

"Finally up witchy poo?"

Damon asked smirking. I rolled my eyes

"Shut up...who's this and why's he in the hallway and...bloody"

I said seeing his neck. 

"This is John Gilbert. Elena's biological father. Now, he made my hands bloody, let me go wash them and I'll be right back to explain because you have some explaining yourself"

Damon said. I groaned and felt anxiety in my chest...feelings....how annoying....

Suddenly I heard a crash from upstairs.

"What the bloody hell?"

I said and walked upstairs

"Damon?"

I called and he rushed out with no shirt on

"Come on. The little bitch stole the moon stone...and Elena is missing"

Damon said. My eyes widened

"Missing? I'm sure Katherine knows exactly where she is"

I said annoyed as I grabbed my jacket and we left in a rush.

"Where to?"

I asked with raised brows

"Isabelle's mansion but we have to pick up Stephen first. Katherine shot him with a syringe to knock him out and left him stranded at the Lockwoods"

Damon said rolling his eyes as he sped up. 

"Okay then"

I said shrugging as he drove off. 

"So uh...you wanna talk about what happened at the-"

"No. Not really"

I said looking down sadly. Damon looked at me then back at the road

"You know I've been in your shoes before...figuratively speaking... I don't wear heels..  but I loved someone who was nothing but evil...and disloyal...and overall...an asshole.. but just because some witches put this idea in your head that you have to be with them doesn't mean you need to listen to them"

Damon said. My head snapped to him with wide eyes

"How did you know that's what they showed me?What else do you know?!"
I asked angrily