Chapter 30 - Breakdown

I was sitting against a tree...naked...my knees to my chest as I sobbed.

3 bodies were before me...3 men...both tall, white, and brunette. 2 looked like Elijah in some way....1 looked like Klaus...

"No"

I cried, remembering each kill....

Jenna..

I couldn't stop it...I couldn't save her...Klaus compelled me to help him do the very thing I wanted to stop him from doing....

Elijah betrayed me...for Klaus...even after everything he said..I should of known..

And now I can't even face Elena..I can't face Stephan, or Damon or Bonnie...or even Jeremy..

how could I knowing the man I chose to be with betrayed us all..and their aunt is the only one who suffered..

I was alone..utterly...and miserably alone...

My sobs became uncontrollable now...

What I wouldn't wish to just be dead...

I looked down at my ring on my finger.

I began to twist it around my finger, contemplating taking it off and setting myself on fire. 

(Nobodies pov - Elijah & Klaus)

Klaus woke up with a gasp of air, naked.

"You've been busy"

Elijah said leaning on a tree before Klaus. 

"That was amazing"

Klaus said before standing up. Elijah looked down, with a frown..thinking of Jessika..

"How long has it been?"

Klaus asked as he began to dress. 

"Almost 2 days. The full moon came and went. You remained a wolf...I can't find Jessika anywhere"

Elijah said, making Klaus look up at him. 

"Like me, she can change at will then. Good to know"

Klaus said smirking. Elijah's face twisted in anger

"She's out there by herself, and with no clothes I'm sure"

Elijah said moving off of the tree. 

"I wonder if she killed...I remember..every single kill"

Klaus said still smirking

"Yes she has...I've been cleaning up not only yours, but her mess along the way as well... do you want to know something interesting brother?"

Elijah said walking closer to Klaus.

"What's that?"

Klaus asked nonchalantly.

"Every single one of her victims...looked like either you or I...every single one"

Elijah said looking Klaus in the eyes. His smile dropped

"Now why would she do that?"

Klaus asked making Elijah scoff

"You're not seriously asking me that, now, are you? She has every reason to wish to kill us and you know that"

Elijah said, making Klaus roll his eyes

"She can't hate us for all eternity...well..hopefully you, but not me, I'm going to win her back"