PART 8.

ANGEL POV:
We walk into the kitchen I speak "Mind if I cook for everyone?" "Uh, sure, why not?" I get straight to work, I pull ingredients out of the cupboards and search around for what to cook "How many people are going to be eating?" He starts counting on his fingers "Me, you, Spangles, Metallica, Brucie, Point Break, Nat, Legolas. So 8."

Weird nicknames, but sure.

I decide on pancakes, Tony puts on some music and after a while the music stops and Tony speaks "Morning." I look to the doorway to see the Captain and Soldat, I smile at them "Morning Captain, Soldat." "You can call me Steve." "Alright." I turn back to the food and continue cooking, I hear the men talking but I block it out entirely, as soon as I'm done I grab the toppings. I turn around and place the stacks of pancakes, cutlery and plates on the counter. The counter is completely covered, when I look up I notice everyone is already in the room, wide-eyed at the food in front of them "Eat." I then start tidying up as everyone takes their share, I turn back around to see a plate with 2 pancakes on, everyone else is finished.

They are fast eaters, blimey!

I stay standing as I eat my share, Steve and the Doctor collect up everyone's plates, but mine and put them by the sink, they then all start talking to each other. As soon as I finish eating I get ready to do the washing up, a voice calls out to me "Angel, you made us breakfast, you don't have to do the washing up too." It's clearly a man's voice but I'm not sure who's, I don't bother turning around as I respond "I can't cook and not wash up after." Without saying anything more everyone moves into the room next door as I wash up, all of a sudden I feel a pain in my right wing, like it's being crushed, I feel trapped. I quickly turn my head, unable to move my body due to my wings being in the way and I can't pull my wings in fully with the pressure. I look to my side to see Clint leaning against the unit.

I didn't hear him walk in.

"What are the fuck are you doing!?" I snap at him, making him jump slightly, he leans harder on my wing, he looks up at me "Uh... I'm just-" "Step away from the wings." I use the commanding voice I'm used to using on the guards, he looks down to see he has trapped part of my wing between him and a unit.

Move away you idiot! I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to!

He quickly steps back and I let out a breath as I smooth down the feathers, he looks up at me apologetically "Sorry, I didn't realise. Did that hurt?" "Bet your ass it did." I try to speak calmly but I hear my voice crack, just then  Soldat walks over to us "What's wrong, Angel?"

I don't want him to get blamed for this, I'm pretty sure it was an accident.

"Nothing." He walks over and protectively he puts his flesh hand on my shoulder "Didn't sound like nothing." Clint speaks "I leant on her wing, but I didn't mean to." I look back at Clint "It's alright, they may be bulletproof and waterproof but they're sensitive." His eyes light up with interest "Bulletproof?" I nod, I'm about to continue with the washing up when he steps in my way "I'll continue, you go in with the others." Soldat walks me into the room next door where everyone sitting around talking, I notice Natasha isn't with them.