PART 29.

FURY POV:
I had come by the tower to talk to the Avengers, Stark, Rogers, Banner, Thor, Romanoff and Barton were in the training room, some working out, others just talking. I walk over to Stark “I want to talk to you all, Barnes and Wilson included.” “Alright, let's head upstairs then. Actually, there was something I wanted to talk to you about too. FRIDAY wasn't on last night.” “What do you mean by that?” “She went offline sometime last night, I had to bring her back on, just finished actually.” “Why are you telling me this?” Rogers approaches “No cameras or any security overnight.” “Oh, we'd better search everywhere for anything odd then.” Rogers and Stark look at each other.

So something did happen, just what we need.

“I think you two have something to tell me.” Rogers nods “Upstairs we will.” We all squeeze into the elevator and head up to the living room, when the elevator doors open we hear shouting “I still see their faces, hear their pleading voices at night! All because of HYDRA! They made me into who I am! They made my life a living hell! My life has been a lie since they took me! I finally have my best friend back and it still isn't the same! Do you understand!?” Angel runs from the kitchen, he skin looks dirty, her hair a bit of a mess in its falling-out bun, her hands are both bandaged up, tears are streaming down her face “Angel.” Wilson chases after her, we just stand there in shock.

Was Barnes shouting at Angel? Why was he doing that? What happened between them? They were all cute the other day.

The pair ran for the stairs, the rest of us head for the kitchen were banging can be heard, when we get there and look in Barnes is throwing things about, Rogers steps forward “Buck, take a deep breath.” He turns his angry face towards us “Angel's been in contact with her father! A HYDRA scientist, since staying in this tower! And she's conflicted! She's fucking conflicted between us and HYDRA!” “Buck, please just settle down and we can talk about this.” “What is there to talk about!? She's HYDRA!” He throws a frying pan at the kitchen window, shattering it, I turn to Stark “Can you bring up the footage?” “Sure.”

The footage available starts when Sam tries to calm Barnes down as he demands to know if she's been in contact with someone, after watching the footage I speak “Rogers, you said something happened, tell us about it.” He looks to Barnes, who's been sitting silently watching the footage “She had been beating up a punch bag the entire night, she hadn't slept. I found her in the training room with bleeding hands, going at it.” He explains everything he knows about it, I nod “Alright. We need to know what Wilson was talking to her about before Barnes arrived in the kitchen “I know a bit.” We all look to Barnes, he speaks calmly “She was asking Sam to help her decide who was in the right, I didn't know who they were talking about until she asked me for the truth about HYDRA. I gave her the truth.” “You could've given it to her gently.” “Shut up, Stark. It's not exactly a subject I want to discuss I, this is the first time she's asked about it.”

He blew up. But is that the hole reason she reacted so badly?

“I think there's more to it.” Barnes questions me “What are you talking about?” “Her reaction was very strong, we've seen her when she's angry, her wings come out. Her wings didn't come out this time.” We get Rogers to text Wilson “I sent 'How's she doing?’ I've got a reply 'Showering away her feelings’ is the response.”