PART 12.

ANGEL POV:
Now that was unexpected, a stranger under the unit, when did he even get here? If he was here earlier I would've made him a sandwich.

I look at the man standing next to me, he's dark skinned, with incredibly short dark hair, and he's about my height, I see him straighten up trying to look taller than me. His eyes settle on my wings, his eyes widen with excitement and his jaw drops.

Someone's impressed, maybe I should show them off to him.

"Hey, you want a better look at them?" He looks up with eager eyes, he nods so much I expected his head to drop off and roll along the floor, I look to Tony "Got a room I can fly in? I don't expect you trust me outside." Sam gives me a curious look.

Clearly no one told him who I am.

"Yeah, follow me." No one has seen me fly properly yet, only a little when fighting with Soldat, so everyone follows the leader.

I'm so tempted to sing right now, but I won't. Don't do it Angel.

We arrive in what appears to be a training room, two floor high ceiling, various weapons and mats on the floor, but it's not the first training room we see, there's a shooting range, a boxing ring.

This place is so cool.

Once everyone's in they take a seat on a bench along one wall, I voice an idea "I'm sure you want to test my fight skills too, might as well do it at the same time." Tony responds "Alright, we're recording everything you do so we can show the pirate." "Sure. Oi Sammy!" He pops his head up and walks over to me, it's just the two of us standing "Everyone else has seen them out so I'll let you get a proper look before I use them." I turn my back towards him, sideways to everyone else, I take about 5 steps turn to face him "Brace yourself."

Let this be payback.

He smiles but doesn't do anything, I smirk "No seriously, brace yourself." I smirk and his eyes widen for a moment before standing more securely, I take a deep breath and stretch out my wings. As they move from their folded position they curl round the front of my body slightly before straightening out to the sides, as they do this they create a gust of wind which forces Sam onto his butt.

Thought you were prepared! Ha!

I burst out laughing, so does everyone else as Sam stands "Bloody hell! That was incredible!" I gesture for him to move out of the way, he sits with everyone else as I flap my wings a little and run a few metres, I then rise into the air and glide around. I spend a few minutes in my own little world, imagining I'm swooping through the clouds, gliding through the valleys and soaring over the mountains "Angel!" I can hear Tony calling me but I'm too busy enjoying myself "Legolas, Birdie, maybe she only speaks bird, try calling her."

Wait a minute... Oh yeah Clint is Hawkeye isn't he and a hawk is a bird, but what's Sam's hero name then?

I swoop down and gracefully land a few metres away from them, automatically my wings fold in slightly, settling at the same height as me once again "You're a bird? Which one?" Sam smiles "Falcon." "Cool, too bad you and Clint are flightless birds, it would be cool to have a flying friend." I see Clint pout.

Aww, poor wingless Clint, he's obviously jealous, don't blame him at all.

"Actually, I've got a set of metal wings." That draws my attention back to Sam "Where are they?" "Unfortunately not with me, they aren't connected to me, but I'll show you them sometime." "Hell yeah!" He laughs at me, I turn to Tony "So fighting, what are you thinking?" He shows me a glorious smirk "Pairs, you can pick who.”

It's going to be much easier to fight in such a big open space, so bring it on Avengers! Hit me with your best shot!

"Ooh, I've got an idea... Can we have some music on while we fight?" "Sure, what do you want? Please say ACDC."

He looks so hopeful, call me the dream crusher.

"Hit me with your best shot, Bat out of hell and if we need another one then One way or another." He pouts. "Now, pairings… hmm… who's not fighting?” After them all voting, the people going up against me are Tony, Steve, Sam, Clint and Natasha “How about everyone fights me in pairs but you just join in when the next person is out? So it can start with Steve and Tony, then as soon as one of them is out Natasha can jump in, then Clint, then Sam?” Everyone nods in agreement. Steve stands up “I have some rules.”

Really? Rules!

“Don't try to kill each other, after 5 seconds on the ground you’re out, Stark can't wear any of his suits…” Which earns a groan from him “And finally no weapons, body only.” I hear protests coming from Natasha and Clint's direction “Dr Banner do you mind keeping track of how long we're on the ground for.” “5 seconds then I'll call it, got it.”