Sirius Black: Sleepy Beauty

Y/n life was rough. Her parents hated her and they mentally abused her. She didn't have any friends since she hadn't been able to build up any friendship or any other relationship at all.

But the worst thing about her was that she was cursed. With a sleeping curse. A wicked witch had cursed her when she was younger. At first it was her mothers fault, she tried to steal from the witch but her mother made an agreement with the witch and passed over the cures to her unloved daughter instead.

Y/n remembered every single word from the curse.

"The girl will live a normal life. But before her seventeen birthday she would fall into an eternal sleep"

Sound like a common princess story doesn't it. But Y/n had another curse on her shoulder. She wasn't able to love. That was the price to remove the sleeping curse from her mother to herself so her mother basically made it impossible for Y/n to live a normal life after her seventeen birthday.

But until then she lived a normal life. She went to Hogwarts where she mostly spent her time in the library. No one would ever bother her and she wouldn't bother anyone either since she knew that it wouldn't lead somewhere.

The only person who did talk to her was Sirius Black and she wished he didn't. His reputation as a bad boy made every girl fall for his, and she quote "Sirius Charm" but the day Y/n said no to him he decided to make her his target because he had a pride and a reputation to take care of.

And now when the prom was coming up he decided to take it on the next level. Ever since Professor Dumbledore (who somehow knew about Y/n curse) told Hogwarts about the prom it's been the subject of every talk. Y/n loved the idea of the ball if it wasn't for one thing, it was the day before her seventeen birthday.

She was sitting in the courtyard reading when suddenly Sirius decided to ask her to the prom again. Her her answer was the same.

"No" She replied when he asked for the million time today.

"Why not?" Sirius said. "It's obviously that you like me"

"I don't like you Black. I don't and never had" Y/N replied as she closed her book and decided to walk away.

"Aw don't be like that" Sirius said. "When are you going to admit it. I'm your savior, your love, your secret crush. I'm your knight in shining armor, your prince charming"

That's when she froze and turned around.

"Okay listen up Black" Y/n said. "Not everyone falls for your so called "Sirius Charm" and you can't always get what you want. Wake up and come back to reality because this isn't a fairy tale where a girl falls for a boy only because he shows up with his flawless hair or his wonderful charm. In reality there is no such a thing as happy endings so if you could just leave me alone or go and bother another girl"

And with that she turned around and left him on spot.

*****

(Hello Angles! This is some suggestions on dresses for you to wear in this one shot.

Comment which you like the most and which house you belong in. Now Enjoy the chapter)

*****