I've been tagged

Tagged by Eliza_Valdez0723

Hello, everyone, I'm not dead! I'm trying my best to figure out a good one-shot for this book and I know that I promised a happy one. To most disappointment, this isn't an update. I've been tagged and don't know where else I should put this.

Feel free to skip this! I don't judge!

1. It depends on the place, but in school, my nickname is mostly Queen. Long story.

2. Chocolate brown

3. Dark brown

4. If you ever meet me in real life I'm a very weird person and very uninteresting.

5. You've stepped over the line! Kidding, I would say Blue

6. In my bed, if it counts.

7. To many! I love too many, like the MCU cast or Stan Lee (Rest in peace), Maze Runner cast, Shadow Hunter cast, Cameron Boyce (Rest in peace).

I can do this all day!

8. Stop with all these hard questions! Do dragons count? Or does it have to be real? Then maybe the wolf or something.

9. For the moment? Believer - Imagine Dragons, but it varies from mood to mood.

10. Not going to answer that one. You're messing with my brain. I love Percy Jackson, Heroes of the Olympus, Maze Runner, Harry Potter, Twilight, The Mortal Instrument, The Selection and many many nerds.

Book nerds will understand.

Now I'll try to tag 20 people (it's going to be hard):

DeadPoet1475

DeathInspiresMe_

shadowlilliesx

BurningFiree

dracoXreaders

Serpent267

Little_weirdoHeRe

kwikspells

mightyhufflepuff

Marvel-The-Avengers

marvelous-imagining

Alec-Lightwood-Bane

solangelo-obsessed

Samsonite1131

And then I tag you as a reader because everyone wants to take part of the fun right? And I'm too lazy to continue. I'm sorry!

Love you all❤️