Chapter 8

------------ Chapter 8 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Milady?" Draco grins, his sleek blond hair carefully dishevelled looking.

I giggle and take his outstretched hand. He escorts me down the stairs into the great hall where music is blaring and people are dancing. The lights are dimmed and a buffet style table is set up in a corner.

I can see Harry and Ginny dancing in the middle of the crowd. Ron and Hermione are sitting quietly in a corner, Luna and Neville are dancing too...and basically everyone was dancing.

I'm wearing a deep blue strapless short dress with matching high heels. I've piled my long blonde hair on the top of my head; and I look pretty damn good if I say so myself!

"You look lovely," Draco whispers into my ear, sending chills down my back.

"As do you, Monsieur Malfoy," I giggle. He winks at me and leads me to the dance floor.

His black suit emphasises his platinum blonde hair, gray eyes and milky complexion. He looks down right scrumptious.

I can't believe I thought a dance would be a bad idea!

Draco wraps his arms around my waist and I stretch up to wrap mine around his shoulders. Soon, we're swaying to the music. Draco smells of this heady cologne which could easily get me addicted!

As we waltz around the hall, I see everyone stare. Somehow I don't think it's because Draco is a heavenly dancer either. Whispers begin, and I feel heat creeping to my cheeks.

"Why is everyone staring?" I whisper to Draco.

Draco is non-pulsed, he keeps dancing, holding me close. "They're jealous of your beauty," he murmurs in that sexy voice of his.

I snort at him. Yeah right! And he grins back down at me. "You are such a sweet talker, Draco!" I squeal in delight, as he dips me. "But I much rather believe they are all ogling at you," I admit.

"No, Deid, I'm serious. You're a novelty here...so beautiful...so amazing," he whispers.

"Stop kidding! You're making me blush!" I say sheepishly, resting my head on his strong shoulder.

"You look unbelievably beautiful when you blush, you know," he murmurs simply.

"Deidre!" I hear someone hiss at me. I ignore whoever it is, caught up in my fantasy.

Draco's low chuckle breaks me out of me reverie, "Potty looks like he's about ready to hex me. I'm sure he would have, the only thing stopping him is you, I'm sure," he says chuckling again.

"Me?" I breathe.

"Yes. He could accidentally hit you," Draco murmurs again.

"So, I won't let you go. Ever," I whisper, and my nerve surprises me.

Draco smiles down at me, "I'd like that a lot, Ms. Dursley," he whispers.

"I can't imagine how you have such an awful reputation! You are easily the sweetest person I have ever met," I say.

He presses a gentle finger against my lips, silencing me. "That shall be our little secret, okay?" he grins wickedly, making me catch my breath.

We dance for a couple more songs, and then I pull away, my feet aching.

"Let's blow this joint," Draco whispers from behind me.

I nod eagerly and follow him out to the grounds.

He sits on the steps, and I sit beside him. His eyes are far away, taking in the majesty of the grounds. I kick of my high heels, my feet thanking me.

Draco grins and moves down a couple of steps. He takes my sore feet in his cold, strong hands and begins to message, making me moan in pleasure. He grins and continues until I've almost forgotten that my feet ever ached!

"You are amazing, Mr. Malfoy," I mumble, my eyes closed.

"As are you," Draco's voice comes form much closer than I expected, making me jump in shock.

Draco grins, and I see a determination form in his eyes. He kisses the tip of my nose, making me catch my breath again. His unfathomable grey eyes watch me, as I blush.

And with split second warning, I see desire flare in his eyes, before his mouth meets mine. I wrap my hands around him, tangling my fingers in his thick hair. His hands encircle my waist, pulling me closer to him, as impossible as that would be.

Draco deepens the kiss. His kisses get more urgent, more forceful...more passionate. And then just as suddenly they go back to gentle, soft kisses. His hands cup my face and he gives me one last, gentle kiss before brushing his lips along mine for a moment.

He then pulls back, his face flushed in pleasure.

"Merlin, I've wanted to do that for so long," he whispers in a husky voice.

My eyes are huge, and my lips feel swollen. I stare at Draco as if I was seeing him for the first time. How achingly handsome!

Draco stands up and pulls me up. He walks me into the castle, and I notice most people have already left the grand hall. Draco and I must have been outside for a real long time.

I go on my tip toes, clutch his hair and crush my lips against his. But he doesn't respond.

I pull away, hurt, only to find him grinning.

He takes my hand and kisses it tenderly.

I reach up to kiss him again, only to have him hold me in place. "Miss Dursley, what kind of a man do you take me for?" he teases in mock outrage.

"How about the kind that would kiss me silly," I suggest breathlessly.

Draco chuckles but shakes his head. He leads me back up the stairs to the Gryffindor common room. His lips brush past mine as he kisses my cheek; tempting me.

He grins again, blows a kiss at me and walks off to his room.

Um...wow?!

Best night ever, much?!