CHAPTER 36

A/N: Hey guys! I am so so sooo sorry I haven't updated. A lot of things have happened in my life, I got out of a really bad 2 year relationship and I just didn't have time at all to even edit my story. I'm so so sorry! But I'm back, and I'm planning on drawing this book to an end. But don't worry! I'm not gonna rush it, it won't be for a few more chapters, but when it does end, expect book two! I am already working on it and getting my plots down and everything. If you have any ideas on what the title should be, please comment! I suck at titles. Anyway, this is a short chapter but that's because I was in the middle of writing it when everything happened. I'll update again soon! P.S Thank you for all the sweet comments on this book, you guys have no idea how much it means to me when you guys comment and tell me how much you like my writing, it's what motivates me to write more. <3

________________________________________________________________

"That is nowhere near enough time! How are we supposed to get enough soldiers from the kingdom to here, prepare them, and then send them into the human city in less than 2 weeks?!" Theodas spoke, his tone filled with frustration as he paced back and forth behind Octavia, who seemed just as frustrated. They were currently in the meeting cabin, Lilith standing beside Luke, her parents and James while Octavia and Theodas stood in front of them. They were lucky that Theodas and Octavia hadn't started their journey back home yet, otherwise it would have taken a lot longer to get the news to them.

"How do you even know where he's going to be and when? Forgive me for saying this but I don't feel comfortable on sending my warriors on a mission based purely on instinct." Octavia spoke, glancing between the 5 other members in the room.

"It isn't based on instinct, High Priestess. Last night, something happened to me, and I'm not going to ignore it." Lilith said, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked between Octavia and Theodas.

"What happened? Were you in danger?" Octavia asked, her eyes slightly wide for a moment.

"No, High Priestess, she wasn't in any danger. But, what happened to her is the reason why we're talking to you so early in the morning." Her father said before looking towards Lilith and nodding at her for her to continue. Lilith nodded as well before looking back at the two in front of her.

"Last night after I had left the infirmary and went back to the falls, I was suddenly struck with intense pain. Before I could even comprehend what was happening, these images started flashing before my eyes, like an old film of sorts. I saw Dallas first, he was standing in front of my old human school. Standing next to him was the Beast. They looked as if they were plotting something." Lilith explained, pausing for a moment to let the information sink in. Theodas stopped pacing as she spoke, his eyebrows furrowing in thought.

"Like, you had a vision of them being there?" He asked, Lilith nodding in response.

"Yes, but that's not all. I was able to catch a date from one of the many images and it was the date I'd given you. I'm not saying this is one hundred percent, all I'm saying is this is too big of an opportunity to pass up." They nodded at her words, Octavia sighing softly.

"Regardless, that still isn't enough time to get the right amount of warriors ready." Octavia said as she glanced at Theodas. Lilith nodded, smiling softly as she cleared her throat and moved to remove the coat she was currently wearing.

"You may not have to." She said, causing a confused expression to fill their features.

"A long time ago when I saved my parents, I died. During the time I had flatlined, I had a dream; of sorts. I was face to face with Nyla, the former queen of the High Fae Kingdom. In that dream I learned a few things about myself. One, I am the great great granddaughter of Nyla; two, my blood is extremely rare, pure and powerful. Three, my blood is the key."