Chapter 40

Hey guys! I know it took forever, and the ending is kind of rushed(I already have book 2 planned out and the first few chapters written and I was just too excited to move on that I rushed just slightly...), but here it is! I finally completed my first book in which I am incredibly proud of! 

Thank you to those of you who continue to vote and comment on my chapters, they really do mean a lot! I know there are a lot of questions left unanswered, and I will happily answer some of them for you guys without spoiling the second book! Just leave a comment on this chapter and I'll answer it as best as I can!

Please keep in mind that this is my first book, and I have been working on it since I was in high school. The first chapter of this book was literally an English project. I didn't actually continue writing it until I randomly stumbled upon it one day in my google drive. It's not the best but I am truly happy with what I've created! 

Please keep an eye out for Book 2, the first chapter should be posted a few days from now! Also, I promise I'll update that book a lot quicker than I did this one, a lot of things happened and I had to focus on my life for a minute there, but I'm back I promise! 

Again, thank you so much for reading this story! It really means a lot! And please feel free to ask me anything you're dying to know or are confused about! Thank you!