𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔢

"no, richie are you crazy?" y/n yelled at the boy

"oh come on y/n, don't be such a wuss, live a little." richie responded.

"i don't want your fucking brownie, okay?"

"y/n, come on, you're such a pussy, it's like a regular brownie it just makes you feel good."

y/n sighed. "i don't want it!"

"alright then," richie stopped. "hey billy-o! come over here!"

bill denbrough turned around and walked towards the boy.

"what's up?" bill asked the boy.

"you see y/n over here, doesn't want to try my good ass brownie, can you try to make her at least take a bite out of it?" richie smiled.

"you can't just ask bill to drug me." y/n groaned.

"yeah she's right, if she doesn't wanna try it then stop trying to get her to take it." bill added.

richie rolled his eyes. "okay, okay. i'll stop."

and next thing you know, y/n l/n was throwing up on richie's rose bush. she had eaten half of the edible.

"y/n? gross! jesus those are my moms fucking roses!" richie yelled as he walked towards the girl.

"your brownie tastes like shit, what kind of batch is that?"she said before throwing up again.

"oh fuck, l/n get out of my mothers roses."

"oh for fucks sake, richard shut the fuck up! i'm over here puking my guts out and you're worried about some fucking roses, jesus."

richie sighed. "okay here lets get you upstairs."

they then went inside the house, y/n got cleaned up by the help of richie and soon enough two hours had passed by,  and y/n was in a whole different world.

"y/n? y/n? oh shit," richie whispered but didn't get any answer from the girl.

y/n looked at the bottle of water she had in her hand, sweat dripping down her forehead. she looked around, the room was blurry and she couldn't process anything.

she then turned and stared at richie, she put her hand on his face, feeling his face. "holy shit, you're real, you're actually here."

richie scrunched up his face. "jeez, women. you really are stoned aren't you?"

and soon every sound started to fade away from
y/n's ears. she stared at a poster that was in richie's room. her throat felt extremely dry and she had a weird taste in her mouth, she wanted to throw up yet she knew nothing would come out.

"richie, richie. i-i don't like it, make it stop." y/n looked at him.

"y/n, how the hell am i going to make it stop?"

"am i going to die? i want it to stop, i hate it."
y/n's breaths got harder, she looked around, put her hands on her face, and stared to move her right leg up and down.

"y/n? oh my god, oh shit! stay right here, i'll be back, don't move!" richie panicked as he ran out the room in search for bill.

he saw bill who was taking a sip out of red solo cop "bill!" he grabbed his shoulder. "she's having a panic attack!"

"richie!" bill put his drink on a nearby table and ran up the stairs following him. as they entered the room, y/n was nowhere to be seen.

"oh shit, man you lost her." bill groaned.

"she was just here!"

y/n opened the bathroom door and walked right past bill and richie, she ignored them and jumped on his bed.

"oh thank god." they both watched as she laid comfortably on the bed.

"i guess she's fine now, thanks bill."

"yeah, i'll be downstairs." bill walked out of the room.

"fuck, you scared the shit out of me." richie sat down on his bed next to y/n. "are you okay?"

"no, i'm not okay. i made a mistake, i will never in my life get high ever again. i just want to sleep okay?"

"okay." richie replied.

richie then laid next to her, he then wrapped his arms around her. "richie, i love you."

richie was surprised by the sudden comment, he then smiled, rubbing her skin with his thumb. "i love you too, y/n."