𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔰

the scream was gore

the scream was gore. it rushed out of her mouth, a loud gore scream. the scream echoed in the bathroom which was covered in pink wallpaper.

y/n fell backwards and moved away so her back was touching the wall. she hid her face in her knees and cried. she didn't want to look up, and she wasn't going to.

the image replayed in her head making her quiver. she then heard soft whispers which frightened her more, she covered her ears and felt as a single drop of water landed on her arm.

she then opened her eyes and rushed out of the bathroom, hearing the whispers grow louder each time. she stumbled into the room and shut the bathroom door.

she quickly got dressed and laid on her bed, going under the covers, wanting to feel the soft touch against her skin, as if it were to make her feel safer.

she closed her eyes and felt as her hair soaked the pillow. she heard the door knob turn, she shut her eyes some more and tried to hide her sobs.

the door then closed and a body sat on the bed. y/n didn't dare to move. she then felt as the body laid besides her putting their arms around her.

y/n's eyes were still shut and the blanket on her face was kept there. she then felt as the body held her tighter, bringing her closer.

"i know that you're scared, but i'm here now." the voice spoke so softly.

y/n shivered fighting the urge to let out a sob, feeling her throat burn. she kept quiet as tears left her eyes.

"y/n." he coldly spoke which made goosebumps arise on her skin. "talk to me,"

she kept silent until he removed his arms from her, also removing the blanket from her face, y/n kept her eyes closed.

"i know that you're not sleeping."

y/n then opened them and sat up, leaning her back onto the headboard. she then looked straight ahead, looking over at her reflection, seeing that he was looking right at her.

miles sat besides her and touched her shoulder which made her flinch. he sighed and grabbed her jaw, making her look at him.

"what are you so afraid of?" he whispered.

y/n gulped as tears left her eyes, she looked at him. she hated making eye contact with him but she couldn't help herself this time.

"what are you so afraid of, dipshit!" he yelled which made her jump, he grasped onto her chin tighter.

"why would you ever l-let someone in your house like h-him?" y/n stuttered which made him loosen his grip a bit.

"what are you talking about?" he finally let go of her.

y/n looked away from him. "you know exactly what i'm talking about."

miles watched her, raising an eyebrow. "what did he do?"

y/n shook her head as she began to fidget with her ring. "he hurt her, he hurt you, he hurt everyone he knew."

miles stared at y/n's hands, watching as she moved her ring up and down. he then grabbed her hand making her frightened.

"he's the reason as to why you aren't happy. he's the reason as to why you hate everyone and yourself. he's the reason as to why you're like this."

miles felt something flow through his veins. he then slapped her which caused her to gasp and bring her hand up to her cheek.

"don't ever say that!" miles yelled.

y/n hid her face and cried some more. "you know it's the truth! he killed her! and he killed you!"

miles then grabbed y/n making her scream. he was on top of her, holding her down. y/n sobbed, his touch was getting tighter which would later leave bruises on her wrists.

"you don't know shit!"

"he forced her into doing t-things she didn't want to! and you knew it! you let it happen!" y/n screamed as she tried to get away from him, but he was just too strong.

miles then punched her, making her nose bleed. y/n shut her eyes and cried. she then kicked him right on the crotch making him fall on her.

she pushed him off the bed which made him groan.
y/n looked down at him as she wiped her nose with her sleeve.

"you're gonna regret that!" he yelled as he slowly got up.

"i remember when he wasn't around. when you were happy, when we were happy. when you cared and loved me. now you're a...you're a monster." y/n whispered which caught miles attention.

"what? y/n i-i still love you."

"no you don't, if you loved me we wouldn't be here right now. i wouldn't be scared."

miles felt as his eyes watered, he walked towards her only to see that she was getting away from him. "y/n..."

"miles get away from me."

"but..."

"just stop."

miles then began to cry, he fell to the floor and hid his face in his hands. y/n gulped as she watched him.

"i thought you loved me." he whimpered.

y/n sighed. "miles i'll always love you, always. but you're different, you let horrible things happen...and i can't deal with that! you're the one who scares me and i hate that! and if you loved me i wouldn't be so afraid!"

y/n felt as tears tickled down to her neck. she watched as miles looked at her and crawled towards her.

"and i stayed here because i thought it would all go away! that everything would go back to being normal! but it hasn't, it's been a year! and it's all the same! the only thing that has change is my fear towards you, because now i fear you more then ever."

miles felt like his heart was being ripped out of his chest. he felt as his throat began to burn. "but...i love you. you-you can't leave me! i love you. y/n, please i'll change! i'm sorry."

y/n kneeled down beside him, she then held the side of his face. leaning in, and kissing his lips. "i'm leaving and you can't stop me."