𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔫

y/n loved the idea of love

y/n loved the idea of love. and how it could change someone's whole perspective of the world. she was so amazed by it, everything about love made her feel joy.

even though y/n was so amazed by this topic, she had never actually been in love. sure she loves her family and friends, but she never felt the need of someone.

and it made her upset, for years y/n had wished that she would find the one person who could make her feel loved. for years she's been looking for her soulmate.

y/n, bored out of her mind, rested her head on the palm of her hand, as she tiredly listened to her english teacher talk.

as y/n stared off into space, daydreaming. the classroom door opened earning almost everybody's attention towards whoever had opened the door.
y/n, who was still daydreaming, didn't move from her position.

"oh, the new student! here come in. class this is your new classmate, finn wolfhard." the teacher pointed at finn who just looked down, anxiously.

y/n finally stopped daydreaming, looking over at finn. her eyes sparkled, he was beautiful. y/n wanted to know about him, she wanted to know him.

after that class came lunch, y/n met with her best friend, jack. and the two walked to the lunchroom together. the two then sat down on their usual table, opening up there backpacks and grabbing their lunches.

"jack, guess what the hell happened in english." y/n spoke as she took out her sandwich and took a bite of it.

"what?" jack asked as he began to eat his carrots.

"so there's this new student and my god is he fucking beautiful."

"oh, you mean like the curly head?"

"yes! the curly head. do you have him in any of your classes?"

"uh no. but i saw him in the hallway during passing period."

"oh, coolio."

"talking about the curly head, he's coming this way."

y/n's eyes widened. "what?"

"in five...four...three...two...one."

"jack..."

"hey, can i sit here?" finn kindly asked, as he smiled at the two.