𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔫

"my life sucks

"my life sucks." y/n sighed as she looked over at a couple.

"mine does too." finn also sighed.

"why are we so sad?"

"because we suck." finn answered.

"so why does your life suck?"

"because my girlfriend who i love...loved very much, cheated on me. with this pile of shit who she told me not to worry about."

"huh. should we kill her?"

"maybe. how about you?"

"no one loves me."

"huh. hey do you want to come over to my house?" finn asked y/n as she inhaled her cigarette.

she shrugged. "fuck it."

finn and y/n met that very night. they both were at some basic high school party. y/n was getting it on with some guy but she got bored and sad so she left. and finn was too depressed about his whole ex girlfriend situation so he left.

y/n had sat on a lonely bench that wasn't far from where the party was being held at, and pulled out a cigarette and began to smoke it. a few minutes later finn sat next to her and they both decided to start a conversation.

and now they were off to finn's house. y/n looked over at him, he was actually pretty cute. he had beautiful set of curls, brown eyes that sparkled with the night sky, and freckles that matched the stars.

"hmm, you're cute." y/n said as she kept her eyes glued on him. "really cute."

finn smiled and looked over at her. "thanks, you're pretty stunning yourself."

"i didn't say that you're stunning, i said you're cute."

"oops sorry then, well you're still stunning."

"hm, thanks. you made me blush."

"that's cute."

"jeez now i'm about to have a fucking asthma attack."

"woah, are you okay?"

"a joke?" y/n chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

finn only smirked, as he shoved his hands into his pockets. an idea went through his head as he saw a mcdonald's. "hey do you want to go on our first date?"