𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔫

the sound of vodka being poured into a cup , oddly satisfied y/n

the sound of vodka being poured into a cup , oddly satisfied y/n. It all made her feel good yet shitty, it reminded her of soothing rain yet it reminded her of how blue she is.

y/n was only sixteen, not being close to the age of maturity, and she sure as hell was not mature enough to take a simple sip of strong vodka, yet she did it anyway.

y/n l/n was probably the saddest person in world right now, trying to fight off her feelings with fucking alcohol at the age of sixteen, who the hell does she think she is?

Slowly dying by the minute. And for what? A boy. A fucking boy. She hated the world for that, the world was fucking huge & has millions of problems yet the only problem she's facing is finn wolfhard. A complete old idiot.

As y/n drank the vodka, feeling the burn in her throat, the doorbell rang. She groaned, pouring herself another shot, expecting the person who was outside to go away. But no, the person continued to ring the doorbell.

"Ugh. I'm coming, wait a damn minute !" y/n sloppily yelled taking her cup with her to the door.

She opened the door revealing the one and only finn wolfhard. He faked a grin and hugged the girl, tightly.

"Oh love, i missed you, so much !" finn shouted. "I'm so happy to see you !"

y/n didn't say anything, knowing that it was all fake. Fuck, he never even thought about her, groupies were who he had, fucking groupies.

instead y/n just pulled away from his hug and drank some more from her cup, wiping her remaining tears from her eyes.

"y/n? are you crying? love, are you okay?" finn asked as he 'concerning' looked at his girlfriend.

y/n once again stayed silent, not wanting finn to know that he was the reason as to why she was crying.

"y/n, why aren't you talking to me?"

y/n looked down, trying to think of a way, that she could leave this situation.

"y/n?"

by now the only sound that you could hear were their heartbeats. finn looked over at y/n, desperately waiting for a response.

"y/n ! fucking talk to me ! i need to know if you're okay, please, talk to me."

"finn, i can't do this right now. I've got a lot of shit on my mind, so if you can please just go away. it would be a lot of help." y/n finally spoke, looking up at him.