𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔢

y/n had just beaten up greta bowie

y/n had just beaten up greta bowie. her knuckles were covered in bruises and blood, her cuts on her face were slightly bleeding, her hair was as all tangled and messy, and the bruise on her left eye was bright purple.

y/n walked out of the school's bathroom and walked down the stairs. everyone was staring at y/n confused as to why she looked like she had just killed somebody.

she then went to her locker, opening it up. she grabbed her backpack and her diary. as she put her diary into her backpack she felt someone's presence behind her.

she turned around and met eyes with bill denbrough. "oh hi creep."

"did you j-just kill someone?" bill asked as y/n shut her locker.

"is it that noticeable?" y/n chuckled.

"yes." bill laughed. "don't t-tell me you did i-it."

y/n hid her grin. "did what?"

"oh you did it." bill smiled as he and y/n then walked out of school, where they would meet with their friends and have lunch.

"i said my word. told you i was going to kill that bitch." y/n said as the two then walked to their lunch spot, only to see that the losers were staring at them, clapping.

"she did it! she killed the bitch!" richie yelled as he walked to y/n and put his arm around her.

"so everyone knows?" y/n asked.

"correct! and i couldn't be more proud of you!" stan grinned.

"blah! sit your ass down so i can clean your cuts." eddie said as he opened up his backpack and got supplies. "i'm pretty sure greta has aids so, i'm only doing this for your own safety. also thanks for beating her up."

"yeah no prob...ah!" y/n yelled as she felt the cold cotton ball burn her cuts on her knuckles. "shit eddie! you could have warned me!"

"sorry-sorry."

"there she is." bill spoke as he pointed at someone.

everyone turned around and immediately smirked at greta, who cried as blood dripped from her nose. she saw y/n and immediately ran away.

"holy shit, she looks fucked." richie smirked.

"oh fuck, you should probably go see your mom." eddie said as he looked up at y/n. "or else you may possibly die."