𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔢

the smell of teenagers and popcorn grossed out y/n

the smell of teenagers and popcorn grossed out y/n. she patiently waited for her slushees, she was hanging out with richie at the movie theater.

"here you go, doll." the young cashier handed her two slushee's, a blue and red one.

"thanks." y/n grabbed them.

"hey wait, can i get your number?" the boy called after her.

y/n rolled her eyes, as she pretended to not hear him. she walked back to where richie was, only to see him frightened by henry and his side chicks.

"you assholes, didn't tell me your town was full of little fucking fairies." a blonde boy said, as he looked over at henry.

henry walked closer to the two. "richie fucking tozier? wait, are you trying to bone my little cousin?"

richie stayed quiet, frightened by what could happen next. henry got closer to him, making richie back away.

"get the fuck out of here you fucking..." henry screamed but was cut off by y/n.

"hey henry!" y/n yelled, she smiled as henry faced her. "you dumb fuck!" she then threw her red cherry slushee at henry. making it go all over the place, but mostly on henrys face. everyone gasped, henry wiped the red drink off his eyes.

"what are you gonna do? hit a girl? you're such a fucking asshole! hope you burn in hell, fucking bitch!" y/n yelled again, as she walked right passed henry, everyone amazed that she stood up to him.

richie grinned as y/n walked towards him, she wrapped her small arms around him. as the two left the arcade.

"raspberry slushee?" y/n smiled.

richie looked at her, bursting into laughter. "that was fucking amazing! did you see his face! did you see everyone's reaction! that was so badass! i could kiss you right now!" richie yelled, but after realizing what he just said, he covered his mouth.

"oh fuck, i'm so sorry! it just slipped out..."

but before he could finish his sentence, y/n dropped the slushee, grabbing richie's face and kissing him. richie's eyes widened but later relaxed.

"well i would do anything for you, rich." y/n smiled.

"really?" richie asked as he then intertwined his hand with hers.

"yes really. did you not see me throw a whole ass slushee at bowers?"

"yes and it was incredible." richie grinned. "so um, do you uh, maybe.. i don't know, want to be my girlfriend?"

y/n smiled. "really?"

"yes, really. but it's totally okay if you're not ready or if you don't want to."

"richie, i would love to be your girlfriend. i am very  much honored that you even like me."

"really?" richie grinned.

"yes really." y/n answered as she kissed richie's cheek, causing him to blush.

but soon his smiled disappeared, which confused
y/n. they were near a bench, so they decided to sit down.

"what's wrong?" y/n questioned, as richie looked down.

"i-i'm so stupid, we-we can't date." richie stuttered.

"what? why? you just asked me to be your girlfriend like two seconds ago." y/n responded.

"because you won't want to be with me, after..." richie looked up at y/n, with pain in his eyes.

"after what, richie?"

"i-i like girls and boys, i-it's so confusing. and it's wrong..." richie shed a tear.

y/n softly smiled as she put her hand on richie's cheek, softly wiping one single tear. "richie, i know."

"you know? what-how?"

"i've known since the day i met you,"

"oh."

"but it doesn't fucking matter, rich! because all i see is a beautiful boy who i'm very much in love with." y/n said. "and that's all that matters."

richie grinned, he then kissed her again. feeling happy that he had someone so supportive in his life. someone who would love him no matter what.