𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔫

y/n gasped as she remembered her least memory of her lucid dream

y/n gasped as she remembered her least memory of her lucid dream. she immediately got up, angrily looking for a certain item. she shoved everything that was in her way, making a mess all over her room.

she finally found her journal, which was hidden in a shoe box located in her closet, she grabbed a pen that was on her desk and jumped on her bed.

it had been years since she's written in it. for it wasn't a regular diary, it was her soulmate journal. well not exactly, but it's what she called it.

it was a journal in which she wrote down descriptions of people she's seen in her lucid dreams, people who she had never seen in real life. people who stood out to her the minute she laid eyes on them.

it had been three years since she last wrote in her journal, not being able to find a new face in her lucid dreams.

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

JUNE 17, 2021

FINN WOLFHARD

his name was finn wolfhard, i remember the soft whisper that left his bright red pumped lips when he told me his so very angelic name. he was pale, freckled, tall, and an awfully skinny guy. his eyes were brown, which made me feel butterflies the minute i laid my eyes on him. he was truly beautiful, i have never in my life seen someone so insanely lovely.

i was with sadie and saoirse as we laid under a magnolia tree, enjoying a picnic by the river, and there he was so very charming. his laugh making me feel things i have never felt before. he was seen with his friends, but instead of taking a swim with the rest, he laid in the scratchy grass as he read a book.

i couldn't keep my eyes off of him, he was so very stunning. he must have felt the glare of someone and turned and faced me, a welcoming smile leaving his mouth. the minute we made eye contact, i felt my heart beat like a puppy, beating incredibly fast.

he seemed to notice how flattered i was as he got up and walked towards me. i looked away and whispered to sadie and saoirse pretending as if i had something important to say.

he only grinned and told me his name. and that's where it ended. the only words leaving his mouth was his name. he's special i know it. if i were to ever lay my eyes on him in the real world, i would probably pass out.

he was definitely different. very. the way i feel about him is indescribable. i don't think i have felt this way towards someone. not even iris nor timothée who had my heart for months. what i felt for them is incomparable to what i feel with finn.