𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔫

y/n never expected to meet finn

y/n never expected to meet finn. In fact, she never even thought finn existed until now. I mean what if she got a completely different schedule? One in which it didn't involve her being in the same class as him.

On the first day of school, she quickly entered her 3rd period class, late. Everyone turned their eyes toward her as she entered the door, she awkwardly walked towards the back where the last seat was located.

She was so anxious that she didn't even notice the people around her, not even finn wolfhard. In reality she didn't notice him until the day they got partnered together.

She walked out of her seat with her pen and paper in her hand and walked towards a lab table in which she was assigned to. She sat down on a stool and quickly began to bounce her leg up and down. A habit it was.

The boy then noticed, the sound she made with her foot was an awful sound, the stool squeaked, which made him slightly annoyed, but he ignored it.

"Alright, well I'm finn," The boy looked down at his paper.

"y/n." She simply said as she quickly began to tap her pencil against the table.

"Jesus - do I make you nervous or something? Would you like stop fidgeting?"

She quickly stopped tapping her pencil and stopped bouncing her leg. She looked at him but ignored him and then continued to fidget.

Finn just rolled his eyes. "Okay well,"

"Here." She then passed him her paper in which she quickly filled out. The bell rang way before he could even fill out his name on the paper.

"Uh - just give it back to me tomorrow." She walked away from the table.

"Okay thanks?.." finn watched as she walked out of the classroom.

Ever since that day, y/n and finn got partnered up together often. And each time he would constantly tell her to shut up and stop fidgeting. But after annoyance came friendship.

finn and y/n become awfully close. There were a couple complains from the teachers asking them to 'lower down their voices' here and there but that didn't stop them from talking.

It wasn't until a month later that she truly found out about him. Found out that he was somebody that she wanted to keep in her life.

"Alright. finn your partner is y/ - I mean sadie." The teacher spoke.

y/n curved her lips into a frown as finn looked at her in bummer.

"And y/n your partner shall be noah." The teacher said. y/n mouthed a "damn" to finn.

"Damn right." finn whispered to her as he passed her desk.

In that moment, finn noticed who she was. He noticed that he only wanted to be with her, he noticed how close they became, he noticed how much he liked her. But just like y/n he kept it to himself.

"Hey y/n, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow? And do something cool, like go get ice cream or something," finn stuttered as he watched y/n look up at him.

"Yeah, sure that'd be cool." She smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course! I can't wait," She grinned at him.

"Yeah me too!"

Soon the bell rang and the only class they had together was over.

"Okay well where should we meet?" finn asked her.

"Wherever you wanna meet." y/n put her backpack over her shoulders.

"Okay well then, I guess I'll have to pick you up and then we'll decide later."

"Yeah sure. I'll text you my address then."

"Okay cool. Well I'll see you tomorrow then. I'll be picking you up 4pm ma'am."

"Alright my good sir. See you tomorrow then." She waved at him as they both went their own separate ways.

The next day they were both pretty nervous. Now that they thought about it, it seemed as if they were going on a date. This was indeed going to be the first time in which they were going to hang out together. They each got ready and then patiently waited for it to be four.

That day quickly became each other's favorite day.
They shared laughs, they shared jokes, they shared food, and but most importantly they shared love. It was truly a fun day they shared.

It wasn't until the last hour that it became awkward.
He walked her to her house and they awkwardly stood there not knowing what to say. Whether they wanted to express their feelings or not.

"Thanks for a wonderful day finn. I truly had a great day." y/n grinned at the boy.

"And thank you ma'am." finn replied. "Hey look I gotta tell you....something."

"Yeah," She quickly got anxious and began to fidget with her ring.

He then looked down and noticed how her ring was being moved up and down by her finger. "Reminds me of the first time we ever met." He chuckled as he grabbed her hand to stop the fidgeting.

She then looked down at her hand. "A habit." She giggled.

"Well it's an annoying habit." finn still held onto her hand.

"Jeez." She chuckled.

"Well, y/n I just wanted to tell you that I may or may not have developed...feelings for you and I-I just thought you should know, you know?"

She looked up at him and smiled brightly. "Wait, really?"

He slowly nodded his head.

"Well I also may have developed feelings towards you." She sighed. "Well this is kinda awkward, isn't it?"

He laughed and then just admired her. "Well I guess I'll let you rest, goodnight my beautiful angel."

"Good night my beautiful curls." She gave the boy a kiss on his cheek.