𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔫

y/n l/n was bad, everyone knew her

y/n l/n was bad, everyone knew her. the boys, the girls, they all wanted y/n. and she knew it, she knew how to mess with their minds, she knew she controlled them.

everyone, i mean everyone wanted her. they wanted to feel her, her soft touch. they wanted to make her moan. everyone from all ages wanted to make her feel numb.

but y/n, she was tired of it. she couldn't do anything in peace, she hated it. she felt gross, like she was sex itself, which to people she was. but she strongly disliked it.

y/n knew what she was doing to people, that she had a great body and beautiful face, that she was perfect. but she only used it to get whatever she wanted.

y/n only ever wanted somebody to love her, to comfort her when she's sad, to tell her that she's beautiful, to make her feel happy. but she was lonely.

no one wanted to know her, they all just wanted pleasure from her, they wanted her to make them happy, in a sexual way.

but y/n was only sixteen and a virgin. she was waiting for someone special, she wasn't who everyone thought she was.

y/n grabbed a coke and walked outside, she couldn't stand parties. everyone looked at her like she was a piece of meat, but she only went for her best friend, timmy.

timmy really understood y/n which is why they're friends, in fact timmy was y/n's only friend. he was the only one who cared and didn't want her to go down on him.

and timmy well he was getting all the girls because he knew y/n, which he knew but didn't mind. girls still wanted him and that's all timmy wanted. 

y/n opened her coke and drank from it. she walked around and just looked for a place in which she could be alone, and not be stared at.

she eventually just went back into the house looking for timmy, not finding peace. she found timmy in the living room, smoking weed with girls surrounding him.

"tim, let's go." y/n spoke as she put her hands into her jacket.

"what, are you serious?" timmy asked.

"yeah serious, come on you said we could leave early."

"i don't want to go."

"okay well i'm leaving, good luck finding someone who'll safely drive you home."

"okay fine!" timmy said as he got up and walked out of the house with y/n.