𝔱𝔶𝔩𝔢𝔯

y/n l/n had been walking her dog, honey at a local park

y/n l/n had been walking her dog, honey at a local park. she was new to the neighborhood and she wanted to get to know the place a bit more.

"come on honey, run, girl, run!" y/n laughed as she ran down the sidewalk.

they both stopped once they saw a tall curly head hanging up 'missing' posters of a dog, around trees.

"shall we say hello? maybe help him out?" y/n smiled as the dog barked. "okay then."

so the two walked towards the boy. the boy immediately met eyes with the girl and smiled.

"hey." he spoke.

"hi, i'm y/n and this is honey, we were just wondering if maybe you needed help," y/n looked down at her pup.

"well hello, i'm tyler, and sure you two can totally help, isn't that right beautiful boy?"

"girl." y/n chuckled.

tyler looked at the girl with an embarrassed expression on his face. "oh crap, i'm sorry."

"it's fine." y/n giggled.

"okay well let's get stared shall we?"

"sure." y/n smiled as she grabbed posters from tyler.

the rest of the evening consisted of the two sharing smiles and laughs. the two had talked about basically everything, and by now they were practically best friends.

"well i think i should get going," y/n said as she looked up at tyler.

tyler smiled. "yeah, okay cool. well it was great hanging out with you, maybe i'll see you around?"

"yeah-yeah, of course."

tyler grinned again. "well nice meeting you honey, you're such a lovely girl aren't you?" he bent down and pet the dog.

honeh barked and licked his face.

"oh-baby." tyler laughed along with y/n.

"well i'll see you around y/n, thanks a lot for helping me out, and hanging out with me and stuff. i hope we can do this again,"

"yeah of course, we enjoyed your company, didn't we honey?" the dog barked again.

tyler chuckled. "again, great meeting you l/n. i'll see you around."

"bye!" y/n gleamed as he left. "he's cute, isn't he?"