𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔰

boris had a soft spot for y/n l/n

boris had a soft spot for y/n l/n. and that was rare, who would have thought he even had a soft spot. boris was bad, he was that bad influence that every health teacher talked about in high school.

but boris was sweet, behind the alcoholic was a sweet guy. a boy who loved a girl, a boy who only wanted to spent time with a girl, a boy who spent his time daydreaming about the girl. he was a sweet boy.

and y/n knew that he loved her, because she also loved him. y/n was the opposite of boris, she grew up with a family who loved her, her parents weren't rich, but they had enough money to keep the house together. she knew drugs and alcohol were bad, so she stayed away from them.

she was filled with kindness, all over she went, she spread sweetness to everyone. and that's what attracted boris to her. while everyone made fun of him for being so messy, y/n only smiled at him.

giving him small compliments, like 'i like your accent.' she always knew what to say to him, she was a kind person.

y/n was the girl that boris always went to when he needed help. he would go to her if he got beat by his father, if he was too drunk to walk, or if he was angry.

because he knew that y/n knew how to comfort him. he knew that she was wise, and he loved her for that.

y/n laid on her bed, she read a book. as she turned a page, she heard a noise coming from outside. she ignored it and continued to read, until something began to hit her window.

she then got up and walked towards her window. she looked down and saw boris, she smiled. she then opened the window.

boris smiled as he began to climb up a tree. "you know my parents aren't home right?"

"yeah, i just think that this is more romantic." boris replied as he jumped into her room.

"didn't know you were the romantic type." y/n giggled.

"well i'll always be the romantic type, for you." boris smirked as he gave y/n a kiss on her cheek.

"wow boris, your flirting skills are highly increasing." she said as she sat on her bed, boris sitting next to her.

"only for you кукла [doll]."

she grinned again. "so what do you want to do."

"the usual." boris said as he laid down.

"okay!" y/n said as she laid next to boris, grabbing her tv remote control and turning it on. she then snuggled next to him, boris wrapping his arms around her.