𝔪𝔦𝔨𝔢

It had been a rainy day in hawkins, it was a day without el & max which meant that y/n & will would not be forth wheeling

It had been a rainy day in hawkins, it was a day without el & max which meant that y/n & will would not be forth wheeling. y/n, will, mike, and lucas sat in mikes basement, playing d&d.

"Do you guys hear that?" Will spoke. "It sounds like thunder. But no, wait! That's not thunder."

y/n looked at will anxiously, waiting to see what was going to happen next. Mike looked down, clearly showing that he did not want to be there.

"It's-a horde of juju zombies! Sir mike, your action!"

"What should I do?" Mike asked Lucas.

"Attack?" Lucas responded.

"Okay, I attack with my flail." Mike calmly said, rolling the dice.

"Whoosh! You miss. Your flail clanks the stone, the zombie horde lumbers towards you, and.." Will rolled the dice. "the juju bites your arm. Flesh tears! Aah! Seven points of damage."

"Oh no, my arm! Lucas, look, my arm." Mike sarcastically spoke, lucas chuckled, making y/n roll her eyes.

"Sir, Lucas the zombie horde roars! Do you fight back or do you run?"

The phone then began to ring, making lucas not answer. y/n and will looked at each other, immediately guessing that it was the girls and that the game would end soon.

"No, it's a distraction! Do not answer it!" Will yelled, but Mike and Lucas got up anyway.

"You guys are a couple of asshats!" y/n groaned.

"What...no!" Will yelled.

Mike walked up to it and answered it. "El? No. Sorry, not interested. Telemarketers."

"Maybe we should just call them." Lucas suggested.

"We can do that?"

"I think so."

"Yeah, but what would we say?"

"We'll say nothing! The Kuisar tribe still needs your help!" Will yelled, trying to stop them.

"All right, then. I'll use my torch to set fire to the chambers, sacrificing ourselves, killing the jujus, and saving the Kuisar. We all love on as heroes in the memories of the Kalamar."

"Victory." Lucas and Mike agreed.

"You guys are so pathetic, a couple of shitheads." y/n got up and grabbed her stuff.

"Okay. Fine." Will took off his costume. "You guys win. Congratulations."

"y/n, will, I was just messing around." Mike spoke. "Let's finish for real. How much long is the campaign?"

"Just forget it, Mike." y/n said putting on her sweater. "Fucking assholes."

"No! You want to keep playing, right?"

"Yeah, totally." Lucas agreed.

"We'll just call the girls afterwards."

"We said forget it, mike, okay?" Will yelled. "We're leaving."

"But...come on will." Lucas sighed.

"Move!" Will yelled as y/n walked right behind him.

"You guys are dicks! They don't want you, they broke up with you for a damn reason, are you guys really that pathetic? God, so fucking stupid." y/n said as she walked up the stairs.

Mike followed behind them as Lucas just sighed.

"Guys, come on. You can't leave, it's raining. Listen, I said I was sorry, all right? It's a cool campaign. It's really cool. We're just not in the mood right now."

"Yeah, mike. That's the damn problem. You guys are never in the mood anymore! You're ruining our party!" y/n yelled grabbing her bike.

"That's not true." Mike said.

Will scoffed. "Oh really? Where's Dustin right now? See? You don't know and you don't even care. And obviously he doesn't either and I don't blame him! You're destroying everything, and for what? So you can swap spit with some stupid girl?"

"El's not stupid! It's not my fault you don't like girls." Mike yelled back, making Will speechless.

"Mike, fuck off! You don't know shit!" y/n put her arm on wills shoulder. "Come on let's go."

"I'm not trying to be a jerk, okay? But we're not kids anymore. I mean, what'd you think, really? That we were never gonna get girlfriends, or boyfriends? We were just gonna sit in my basement all day and play games for the rest of our lives?"

"Yeah, I guess we did." Will sniffed. "We really did." Will then got on his bike and began to peddle away.

"Because you have fucking girlfriends it doesn't fucking mean that you can just cut us off, it doesn't mean that you can't still hang out with us in your old damn basement. God, you're all so fucking pathetic." y/n got on her bike and peddled away.

"y/n, will." Mike called after them. "Guys, come on!"

[ this scene broke my heart, lmao.
Also I will only be doing imagines
right now, because I can never think of
anything for preferences. And that was the
whole reason as to why I didn't upload. ]