𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔫

y/n laid next to finn on his bed, he held onto her as the two watched a movie

y/n laid next to finn on his bed, he held onto her as the two watched a movie. y/n sighed, not really being interested in the film anymore.

"i'm bored." y/n spoke.

"me too." finn replied.

y/n thought for a moment, until she sat up. and grinned widely at the boy, who just looked over at her, wondering as to what she was thinking about.

"what?" he asked.

"we should dye our hair!" y/n responded.

"uh, okay!" he happily agreed as he got off the bed. y/n smiled, following his lead. he grabbed his jacket.

they both then left the room and walked to finns older brother, nicks room. "nick! can you take us to sally's?" he banged on the door.

nick angrily opened the door. "did you have to fucking knock on my door so hard?"

"i, maybe?" finn chuckled.

"what even is sally's?"

"it's like a hair place? dunno they sell hair products." y/n replied.

"fine." nick answered as he grabbed his jacket and his keys. "i just don't understand why you guys
can't drive you guys are seventeen!"

"hey, at least i have my permit." y/n laughed.

"what you want me to apologize for being dumb?" finn questioned.

"yes." nick said.

the three then walked out of the house and nick drove them to sally's. they both knew it was going to be a bad idea but they decided to do it anyway.

"okay we need bleach." y/n said as she skimmed through the hair products.

"bleach?" finn asked.

"yes dumbass." y/n responded as she grabbed a box of hair bleach.

"okay, so what color should we do?"

"mmm, you choose."

"i, don't know. there's pink, blue, green, purple, fucking orange! i don't know."

"ah, okay maybe purple?"

"okay!" finn grinned as he grabbed two bottles of purple hair dye, and grabbing y/n's hand. "we're going to regret this right?"