𝔪𝔦𝔨𝔢

y/n walked with mike, she was so clueless

y/n walked with mike, she was so clueless. she didn't know how to make anyone fall in love! how was she going to make mike fall in love with her, within seven hours?

"don't stress about it, you need to be yourself. don't think about how you 'need' to make me fall in love." mike spoke as he gripped y/n's hand.

"yeah okay. i'll try, but it's pretty fucking hard if you ask me, i have to make you fall in love with me, in like seven fucking hours." y/n sighed.

"we'll be fine, i believe that you can do it."

y/n mumbled an okay, before leading mike to a diner that she enjoyed. mike followed her, glad that she was taking him there, he was starving.

the two sat on a booth, facing each other, smiling at the waitress as she put down two menus. the two skimmed through them, deciding on what they wanted.

as the two waited for their food, mike faced her. "can i now, know what the hell is happening?"

y/n slightly smiled. "yes mike, i'll explain. so i'm from the future, 1986. right now you have no idea who the hell i am, but you do in the future. you meet a girl named eleven, we call her jane now. but anyways, she has telekinesis. and she,"

"wait what? telekinesis? is that even fucking possible?" mike questioned.

"yes mike, but that's not so important right now. anyways, she told you and your friends lucas, will, dustin, and max. that the world was going to end."

"wait who's max?"

"again mike! not important!"

"okay sorry, continue."

"anyways, and you guys came up to me and were like, 'hey y/n we know you're a witch, the worlds going to end. help us.' and of course i denied it, because..."

"you're a witch?!"

"shh!" y/n put her hand over his mouth. "you can't tell anybody about it though! it's a secret! but yes."

y/n removed her hand. "i can't tell anybody i'm a witch or else they will try to burn me alive. so then i told you guys that if you ever told anybody about it, that i would kill you. so you agreed and told me everything that you knew about the dreamer, or about the world ending. so i did my research."

"i wrote notes, talked to the coven, and stressed about this whole thing. and then one day when you attacked me for 'not doing anything' i freaked and we went out for ice cream. and when we were out, i saw the bloody moon, the red sky, and the herd of crows all over the sky."