nineteen

Serena's POV:

We pulled up to a huge house, probably the size of my high school. I just stared in awe, it was beautiful.

"Nice place you got." I said, still staring out the window.

"It's alright. I don't use it." He sighed. I looked at him, confused.

"Carter wanted to buy it, we live together. He throws parties almost every night." He paused. "He's like Gatsby, but asain." I giggled at his remark.

He pulled into the garage and we walked inside. I took a look around and admired all the rooms. I walked into a huge living room. One side was just one glass window, laying behind it was a beautiful view of Los Angeles. I looked at the walls which were covered in pictures of Cameron and his family. He looked so happy in all of them. I looked at the more intentally and found one of him and Nash dressed as nerds. They both looked happier than ever. I cringed at the picture, knowing that I ruined the fire they shared.

"You want something to drink?" He asked. I turned to face him, he was holding up two chocolate milks, my favorite drink. I giggled and nodded, I couldn't turn down chocolate milk.

I poked the straw through the hole of the milk and started to sip. I felt his eyes on me, so I looked up.

"What?" I laughed, trying to make the situation not so awkward.

"I want to show you something." He said. We went up a few flights of stairs and down some halls until we finally made it to a door. He opened it and we walked out onto his roof patio. I looked all around me, it was gorgeous. There was a couch and two fluffy chairs calling my name, so I jumped onto the couch and lied down, looking at the stars.

"Wow. This is incredible." I said, taking in all the beauty.

"I knew you would love it." He said and I sat up. He took a seat down in one of the chairs and drank his chocolate milk.

"You go up here a lot?" I asked, looking around.

"This is the first time I have actually." I spit out my milk and he began to laugh. I laughed and wiped some milk off my lips.

"How? I would go up here all the time."

"I was just waiting for the right moment." He sighed.

"Every moment is the right moment up here. It's beautiful." I said.

"It's only beautiful if you are here." He said, I turned to him. He looked serious, and I looked shocked. I just sighed.

"I'm kind of tired, where should I sleep?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, there's a guest room downstairs. You can sleep there, if you want?" He said.

"Yeah that's perfect." I said and I heard him sigh. I turned to him and he looked somewhat upset by my answer. If he thought I would sleep with him, he was sure as hell wrong.

We went down to the guest bedroom and it was a mess. There were vodka bottles, some underwear, and I think even a pound of marijuana.

"Shit." Cameron said and closed the door. "You are not sleeping in there."

"Can I sleep on the patio?" I covered my mouth, it just slipped off my tounge. He giggled and nodded. I went back up there and Cameron lagged behind. He was holding a blanket and a pillow for me.

"Awwwwh thanks." I said and laughed.

"If you need anything, my room in down the hall to the right." He said and started to walk away.

"Thank you Cam." I said, he turned around. He nodded and walked back inside.

I snuggled up on the couch and closed my eyes.

Cameron did really treat me like a princess, but the pain he put me through was too much, and still is. Because everytime I look at him, I fall in love with him. And everytime I look at him, I see the pain he went through, because of me.