twenty seven

YALL ARE GONNA HATE ME...

SORRY !!!

Cam's POV:

I woke up to the sound of beeping machines and white walls. What? I was on the roof when I fell asleep.

"CAM!" I heard a voice say, I didn't think I would hear that voice again.

"Nash?!" I said while waking up. Doctors came running in, checking the machines and checking my pulse.

"He's okay, I'll leave you two." The doctor said, I was incredibly confused.

"Yo bud, I'm so fuckin sorry I didn't mean to elbow you that hard." He said, scooting his seat closer to my bed.

"What are you talking about? Where's Serena? Why are you here?" I asked. I was more confused than ever, I wonder if Serena was okay.

"Bro who the fuck is Serena?" He said laughing. "Did I really hit you that hard?" He said laughing and touching my head, I swatted his hand away. I was furious.

"This can't be real." I said to myself. Was I dreaming this whole time? "Give me my phone." I demanded, Nash handed it to me and backing away from me. I checked my twitter and instagram. I had 4 million followers less than I had when I was with Serena. I looked up Serena's user... but I couldn't find myself to remember her handles. Fuck.

"Dude, whatever dream you had, it's over. You have a concussion, but you'll be fine. We leave next week for New York so you better be in shape by then or else you aren't coming." Nash said, then walked out of the room. I tried to think about the dream. In my dream, did I not get better in time? Is that why Nash went alone... and was killed? It all was coming into place...

Unless,

Serena wasn't even real.