twenty eight

Serena's POV:

I woke up to all my dance friends screaming at me. What the fuck?

"SHE'S AWAKE!" My friend Hayely said, looking over her shoulder to tell our profesor.

"What happened? Where's Cameron?" I said, rubbing my head and my eyes.

"What? Who's Cameron?" Hayley laughed. "You hit your head pretty hard huh?" My brain started functioning, so I sat up and looked around. I was no longer on the roof with Cameron, I was in the dance studio where I hit my head on the barre.

"Can I have a minute?" I said, standing up, tripping on my own feet a little. I walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself. I threw water in my face, hopefully waking me up from whatever was happening, but I didn't. I actually woke up 5 minutes ago. Cameron was a dream. I knew Cameron was real, but what happened between us was a dream. My mom was still alive, I was in school still... It's as if nothing even happened.

I asked to leave class early, which my profesor allowed, due to my blackout earlier. I went back to my apartment, confused and scared. I checked my phone, noticing that all the things in my dream never happened.

Including Nash being dead.

I started to worry, was my dream real? As in, was I predicting the future? I started to feel crazy, as if I was losing my mind. I needed help, I needed therapy. I figured there was only one person I could go to for this problem.

Dr. Johnson.

But, what if she isn't real?

What if none of this is real?