eighteen

Cam's POV:

I said my goodbyes to everyone in the class and they all walked out, being harrassed by papparazzi. I felt bad, I was the reason for the papparazzi. It's another reason why I don't leave my house too often. It started to rain a bit outside, so the paps ended up leaving. I was about to leave until I heard someone's voice very faintly.

"Fuck." said the voice. I knew who it was, so I ran to it. I found her in the bathroom, and she looked like a wreck. She was sitting on the ground, in the corner, balling her eyes out with a notebook in her hand.

"S, what's wrong?" I asked her and she looked up. Her eyes looked pained, it killed me to see her like this.

"Leave me alone." She croaked out. I couldn't leave her, so I just sat outside of the bathroom until she came out. After about 20 minutes, she came out, not noticing I was still there.

"So how are you getting home? I didn't see any cars out there." I said, looking out the window. She jumped a little, she seemed frightened by me.

"Um, that's none of your business." She sighed and began to walk to the door.

"Do you need a ride?" I asked. She stopped in front of the door. She looked down at her feet for a minute, then nodded her head. I opened the door for us and we ran to my car, trying not to get wet. We got in and she began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" I said trying to be serious, but I couldn't help but form a smile on my face because of her.

"Your hair!" She said and continued to laugh even more. I looked in my front mirror and looked at my hair. It was all spikey, as if I was Sharkboy or something. I began to laugh with her. Her happiness radiated into my veins, just from her smile. For a minute of just us laughing, I forgot about our past. I forgot that she hated me. I forgot that our paths crossed in different directions. I felt like we still had something. I knew I had to get her back, because she is my sun and moon and all the stars. And I knew all that, just from seeing her smile again.

Serena's POV:

He started to drive into the rain.

"So what's your address?" He asked. I sighed, because I didn't necessarily have an answer. He just looked at me, confused.

"Serena?" His voice was soft and sweet. I wanted to tell him, but I didn't need his pity. If he pittied me, I would end up a mess and just want him uncontrollably.

"Serena..." He gulped, which snapped me back into reality. "Do you have a place to stay?" I didn't answer. He already could figure it out. He didn't drop his jaw, he didn't make a scene, he just nodded.

"Stay at my place for the night, okay?" He said. Before I could say no, he grabbed my hand, causing me to loose my train of thought. I couldn't comprehend words, so I just nodded.

Well tonight should be... exciting.