thirty four

HEY GUYS!

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NASH GRIER FANFIC IS FINALLY UP

MY BEST STORY YET I THINK!!

LOVE YOU ALL

Cam's POV:

Nash and I arrived at the venue, dodging all the fans and trying to make our way inside. We walk into a room with a few couches and a flat TV screen. Matt and Carter are playing FIFA, Shawn is tuning his guitar, and Taylor and Aaron are just messing around. Damn, I haven't seen these boys since my concussion. It's weird to see them go so far in life, and then just reverse right back as if none of it happened yet. It's really fucking with my mind.

"CAAAAAM! How's your head?" Matt yelled, standing up and giving me a bro hug. "It feels alright." I laughed and sat down next to Carter.

"Where's the Jacks?" I asked, suddenly eager to see Serena. "Uh, they said they are about 5 minutes away." Taylor said, so I nod in response. I rubbed my hands together, and I became very sweaty and warm. My heart started beating faster and faster, I felt like I had just ran a marathon.

"Dude, you are sweating through your shirt, are you alright?" Nash asked me. I looked down and saw my shirt completely drenched. Oh great. I ripped off my shirt, hoping it would air our eventually.

"Any of you have an extra shirt I can wear?" I asked. "Yeah man, here." Taylor threw me a muscle tank that had his face on it. Plus, it was rainbow tie-dye. So not my style, but I just went with it.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING?!" Gilinsky's voice filled the room. I turned around and saw boh of the Jacks laughing... along with Serena. She was laughing hysterically, making me super embarrassed.

"That shirt only looks good on Taylor!" Johnson yelled between laughs, and at this point, everyone was laughing at me. I was fuming mad, so I ripped his shirt off, knowing they would finally shutup then. I threw his shirt at his chest as everyones' laughs started to die down. I looked over at Serena, and she was looking at me as if I had 12 heads.

"What the fuck?" She ran over to me. "It's like photoshopped!" She said, starring at my abs. I began to laugh, and a little cocky. Hey, at least I did something right to win her over.

-

"Today was so fun!" Johnson yelled as we got in the car. Everyone seemed to have a great time today, except for myself. Yes, I loved meeting fans, but seeing all the boys flirt with her got on my nerves. After Serena noticed my toned abs, she didn't give me the time of day. I haven't spoken to her since.

We headed to the Jacks' apartment for the rest of the night. When we got there, everyone cleared the couches out of the way and created a big space for everyone to dance. Carter grabbed the AUX cord and plugged in his music. The first song that played sounded so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Oh my Gosh! I learned a dance to this song a while ago!" Serena said, then all the guys tried to convince her to dance for them. She gave in to their begging and began to dance.

I don't know what you had planned to do tonight,

But I just wanna be the one to do you right,

And now we're standing here looking at each other baby eye to eye,

And I'm hoping you're thinking about leaving with me tonight,

Oh my God. I knew exactly why this song was familiar. I stood up next to Serena and finished the dance we learned together.

Who said you can't find love in the club,

Cause I wanna tell them they wrong,

C'mon baby try a new thing,

And let's spark a new flame,

You gon' be my baby,

Love me love you crazy,

Tell me if you with it,

Baby come and get it,

Try a new thing,

And let's spark a new flame.

I held Serena in my arms, just like during that Hip-Hop class we took. It was as if time stopped, and it was just us.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW THAT DANCE?" Johnson questioned, breaking the silence.

Shit.