epilogue

Serena's POV:

"Serena, do you need help in there?" My mom yelled from outside of the bathroom. "No, I'm okay." I yelled back, zipping up the rest of my dress. I walked out of the bathroom to find my mom standing there. Her face was stunned, she started to cry.

"My baby, I can't believe you are getting married!" She cried. Honestly, I couldn't wrap my head around it either. Me getting married... I don't know. It almost doesn't sound right.

"Hey S, you gotta hurry. We are all waiting on you!" Chachi said, then ran out the door. I looked at my mom and took a deep breath.

"Are you sure I look okay?" I asked, looking down at my white lace dress. She nodded and kissed my forehead. I grabbed the bouquet of flowers and we headed out.

Cam's POV:

I can't believe this was happening. I was getting married to the love of my life today. I fixed my bowtie, making sure that it looked just right.

"Cam, you coming?" Nash asked, wearing a suit that was very similar to mine. I nodded my head and we lined up behind the big, church doors. I took a deep breath and walked through the doors. Everyone was looking at me, with big smiles on their faces. I looked around, I saw the O2L boys, so I waved to them. I saw my friends from Looking For Alaska, never did I think that my dream would become reality. I saw my dance friends, Ian and Kyle, they were screaming and clapping, which was completely embarrassing. I then saw my mom and sister. They looked beautiful as ever. I stood next to the priest and watched as everyone else came out. First came Dr. Johnson, Serena had asked her to be in the wedding because without her, I don't know where I would be. Then came some of Serena's college friends. They all gave me thumbs ups which made me laugh. Then came Chachi, the maid of honor. Her and I have grown to be super close, I was the one who set her up with Ian. Then came the boys. Carter and Matt came out first. Matt was on Carter's back, screaming and yelling. Then it was the Jacks, they stopped to give me a bro hug. Then it was Taylor and Aaron, then Shawn came down with his guitar in his hand. He was playing a song that sounded familiar, then I realized what it was from.

'I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
It goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah'

It was from Nash's funeral. I sigh, knowing that it was a dream. Lastly was Nash, my best man. He came down on a skateboard, eating fruity pebbles. Everyone giggled at Nash's opening, he always had to put on a show.

Then,

It was Serena.

Her hair fell down around her face, with a flower crown on her head. Her dress was trim and lace, fitting her perfectly. Her mom stood by her side, walking her down the aisle. A stray tear fell down my cheek, and I wiped it off quickly so no one saw.

"CAM STOP CRYING!" Nash yelled, and everyone laughed.

I guess someone saw it.

She stood in front of me and I grabbed her hands. "Wow." I whispered and she smiled so brightly. She looked more beautiful than ever, and I didn't think that was even possible. She was the love of my life. I could see it as I looked into her eyes. This suicidal love may have flipped my life upside down, but it changed me for the better. She taught me how to love, and how to live. And boy, do I love her and live for her.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

really shitty ending i know

BUT THATS IT

i have been writing this story for about 10 months and it really has taken over a lot of my life. i thought about what to write about ALL the time, generating my thoughts 24/7. Over the last 10 months, things have changed.
-i don't like cameron that much
-i have grown a love for writing
-i grown 1.42k views on this book
i couldn't thank you guys enough, i love you all :)

PS. NEW NASH FANFIC!!! IT'S PROBABLY MY BEST YET!! GO CHECK IT OUT :)