thirty

Cam's POV:

Sitting in this hospital bed bored me to death. It was like de ja vu, but worse. I felt like I could get out of my bed and walk to Serena's hospital room, but none of that ever happened. She had never even met me. She may be a myth!

"Hey bud, the doctors said you are free to go today!" Nash said to me, walking into the room. The last 3 days, I had been trying to pull myself together, just so I could go to New York, and maybe find Serena... if she's real. In my dream, I didn't get better at this time, that was why I didn't go to New York when Nash was killed. So, hopefully, this New York trip is a lot better than it was in my dream.

"Hey... Caaaaaam!" Nash said, waving his hands in front of my face to get my attention.

"You gotta pack your stuff because we have a flight to catch at 7!" He said, throwing some of my clothes in my suitcase. I look at the time, it's only 1, so we have time.

We checked out of the hospital around 4 and went straight the airport.

"Dude, I'm so fucking pumped for New York." Nash screamed like a girl and I just laughed.

"You are ridiculous." I said, patting him on the head and we walked onto the plane. We sat ourselves down and I checked my phone. Nash couldn't stop texting someone, so I looked over and saw the contact read, 'Gilinsky'.

"Whatcha talkin to him about?" I asked out of curiousity.

"He said he's already found a chick down in NYC. Apparently she is SMOKIN." He said, making it very dramatic. I nodded and turned back to my phone.

Maybe I'll find a girl.

Maybe I'll find her.