eight

HI GUYS

LISTEN TO CHANDELIER BY SIA FOR THE ULTIMATE FEELS :)

Serena's POV

I went down to the therapy wing of the hospital, just barely making it in time. I walk inside and a lady stood right in front of me.

"Hi, are you Serena Quinn?" the lady asked.

"Uh yeah, that would be me." I said awkwardly.

"I'm Dr. Johnson." she shook my hand, "Right this way."

~~

"So let me just clear this up. Your name is Serena Quinn, you live in Brooklyn, you were born on July 15th, 1995, and you go to NYU as a dance major and a philosophy minor?" She said. Wow, she knew a hell of a lot.

"Yeah, that sums me up really." I sighed.

"So, tell me, what has been bothering you lately." She asked.

I couldn't tell her, I didn't know her at all!

"Well, I feel like I have ruined the lives of so many people forever. I'm the reason why most people have been killing themselves everyday and been in pain." What I said wasn't a lie at all.

"Why is that?"

"I just do." I sighed.

"Well, what makes you happy? Like so happy that your body just feels extremely ignited and bright...?"

All I could think of was Cameron. He made me so happy.

"There is this boy, who I met the other day in hospital actually," I smiled at the thought of him. "His name is Cameron."

She nodded her head. "Ah, I see. What does he do that makes you happy?"

I took a breath. "I see the way he treats other people, he's so heartwarming and nice to everyone he meets. When I talk to him, he makes me feel like he cares. I don't know if he actually does, but I don't care if he does or not. He makes me believe and feel that I am loved by at least someone on this earth. As if I really mean something."

~~

"STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I laughed as Cameron tickled my sides.

"Under one condition."

"And that is."

"You watch Transformers with me." He said. I laughed at his 'nerdiness'.

"Fine." I said, and he squealed like a little girl. I lyed on top of his bed as he put the movie in the TV and pressed play.

He lyed on the bed next to me and let out a huge exhale.

"Ah, yes. Transformers, the greatest trilogy of all time." He said and I just rolled my eyes at his immature act.

After the movie ended, Cameron turned off the TV and looked at me.

"Now, you cannot tell me that Optimus Prime isn't the greatest Transformer EVER." He told me.

"Alright, he is really cool." I said, and we both giggled. He continued to look at me and didn't say anything.

"What?"

"Sorry, I just..umm.. nevermind"

"No it's okay. You can tell me."

"I think you are beautiful, Serena." He said.

"Cam please I-"

"I do, I really do. And that's why I don't understand why you are here." His temper got higher.

"It's not that I don't think I'm beautiful, it's just the past." I sighed.

"No matter what happened in the past, you still deserve to remain on this Earth." He almost was at a yell.

"Please, Cameron, keep your voice down." I said in a whisper.

"This makes me angry Serena. SO ANGRY. That's why I'm yelling. There are so many girls out there that tweet me or message me, telling me how I have saved them, but they have to leave because they aren't happy enough." He squeezes his eyes shut. "I feel like it's my fault. I feel like I'm a murderer. All those girls deserve their lives but they don't believe it. And it makes me furious. That's why I hate seeing you in here. You should be living your life out there." He gets off the bed and paces around the room.

"Cameron please." I get off the bed and grab his shoulders. "Nothing that those girls do is under your control. Don't hold yourself against what they did. Okay?" His eyes meet mine. He didn't say anything.

"Cameron, okay?" I repeated. Then he did something I would've never expected. He grabbed my face and kissed me.