twenty six

Cam's POV:

It's been a week since the night Serena and I had our talk and everything has been great. We have hung out everyday this week, but no, we haven't kissed or anything like that. The other day, I bought her a phone, so she started going on twitter and instagram again. All I have been posting on instagram is pictures of us nowadays, and everyone wants us to be together.

I walked up to the patio and found Serena laying on the couch, on her phone.

"Hey." I said, sitting next to her.

"When did you get a concussion?" She asked, how did she know I got one?

"A few weeks before... Nash." I sighed, so did she.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Never came up." I said. "How'd you hear about it?"

"Fans were telling me about it." She said, I just nodded my head.

"How'd it happen?" She asked out of curiousity.

"Well.." I began.

*flashback*

"Pass it to me!" Nash yelled from the other side of the court. I passed the ball and he shot it in the hoop.

"This is unfair." Hayes yelled, talking about the fact that Nash and I were on a team, and Hayes was alone.

"Fine, I'll be on your team." I said, walking over to Hayes and giving him a high five.

"I bet you I'll still beat your asses." Nash laughed, being cocky about his talent at basketball. He started to dribble the ball down the court as I guarded him. I put my arms up, jumping up and down, so he couldn't even throw the ball anywhere. He grew mad, and I was satisfied. Out of nowhere, Nash took his elbow and knocked it into my head, causing me to fall to the ground.

"Ow." I whispered, holding my head up as I sat on the ground. I began to get very dizzy, barely being able to see straight.

"Cam?" I heard Nash say and everything then went black.

*end of flashback*

"Wow, Nash was a little violent." She let out a sigh and I just nodded.

"How about you? Have you even gotten a concussion?" I asked her, just out of curiousity.

"No, but I have been knocked out before." She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well.."

Serena's POV:

*flashback*

"And 5,6,7,8" my profesor yelled over the music. We danced across the floor and then ran off the dance floor when we finished.

"Serena, you should consider getting new ballet shoes, you're gonna trip on those!" My friend Kaitlin said. I look down at my feet, my ballet shoes were ripped up, she was probably right.

"Yeah, I will get some after class." I sighed, then I ran over to the ballet barre to stretch. As I ran, I tripped over my ballet shoes, and hit my head against the barre... and everything went black.

*end of flashback*

"Wow, your ballet shoes must've been pretty beat up." He laughed and I sighed.

"Want to sleep out here tonight?" I ask him, noticing the sun has already gone down. He nods and gets up from the couch to grab some blankets. He layed the blankets over our bodies and I cuddled into his chest.

"I love you Serena." Cam whispered into my ear. I felt my body light up inside, his love was all I needed.

"I love you too, Cam." I said, then I drifted to sleep.