One Month

It's been one month since I killed him. One month. The police think he went missing, others think he left on his own. The only person who knows what really happened is me. And it's crazy to think a young, shy girl like me murdered someone. Especially someone like him.

I mean, it was Nash Grier for crying out loud. I killed THE Nash Grier.

I ruined thousands of obsessive teenagers lives forever. I ruined his whole family forever. And the worst part, I ruined Cameron forever.

I know Cameron Dallas. I know who he is. He's a sweetheart, a real genuine guy. I have never met him, but I'm sure if I did, I wouldn't be able to stand in front of him. I couldn't bear it, because I broke him.

It was my fault.

I woke up like I have been everyday this month. It's late june, so no college. I have stayed at home each day doing nothing at all. I sit at home doing the same things over and over again. Sleep, eat, and cut. I cut everyday. I feel as if each scar is a wound on me, but a heal for Nash. So everytime I cut, I get worse, but Nash is happier, and not just... dead. I woke up and walked downstairs, there was a note on the kitchen table.

"Hey S, have a business trip for the rest of the week. Won't be home until Monday night. Love you, Mom." It read. Today was Wednesday, so I had almost a whole week to myself. I lyed down on the couch in front of the TV with a bag of Skinny Pop in my hands and turned on the TV.

Little did I know, that the news was on, and was broadcasting something I never would of thought.